1,775 results
All reviews popcorn mall tseung kwan o mtr station shopping mall great hotel ihg member rooftop bar holiday inn express welcome drink corner room spacious rooms top floor hotel is located the club lounge new territories causeway bay business trip octopus card
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a really nice pillow and mattress to make me sleep well but also the quiet area, room. This preference is always my first choice of choosing Crowne Plaza Kowloon East. Other than that, the staffs there could make me feel recognized once I walk in the lobby. They have good memory on my face. I am happy with their services. Their smiling faces show them willing to help when you are in any delimma. Hope you guys doing all well in all future.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Carlos S, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Dear Globe Trotting 8196316,

We thank you for returning to stay with us.It is encouraging to know that you found our service to be pleasant and helpful. I have shared your kind words with the team and they are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated, and we will be sure to share them with our teams, who are, in turn, most appreciative.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I did stay in the hotel for one week for a business trip. Hotel had rooms with fantastic view, comfortable beds, everything very clean. The staff was very friendly and always helpful. We had a conference in the venue which was very well prepared and managed. I would not hesitate to go there again and recommend the hotel.

Dear ChristianM2075,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review to Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East. It is glad to know you have enjoy the accommdation and attending of the conference. Along with our spacious room and cleanliness, our meeting venue and service quality is our trademark of the hotel. We hope to see you soon and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

This hotel has a great layout of a spiral staircase and the Lobby Lounge is suitable at that below. If there is a triangle-piano and chandelier placed there, that would be legit to say a former 5 stars hotel and full of noble. Upon checking in, the reception staffs recommended me many option acting their professional and full of hospitality. Their proactive is much far beyond than my country and could see they are really willing to work in this hotel. Their owner should be entertained their so much to keep this type of spirit. Once they asked my favour to fill out a comment right here, I feel so much pleasure to say out loud here, THEY ARE THE BEST TEAM EVER!
Great Hotel with great staffs here. What else you looking for other than that? Pricing is quite reasonable. Food and Beverage team also doing a good job. Fabulous tasty food and always seeing the chefs working around at Open Kitchen at buffet line.
The room is quite large especially the bathroom area. My room is with the bathtub plus a walk-in shower. However, the staffs there said all rooms with bathtub and shower together. This makes me feel shocked once you know most of hotels in Hong Kong only come with shower room due to its valuable land value. This hotel could give you both amenities for a superior room which means treating us so well.
I love this hotel but only the location seems like at the countryside. It takes a little bit longer trip compared to staying in Downtown hotels.
Anyways, I will still consider this hotel in my future in Hong Kong stay.

Room tip: Communicating with Frontline staffs to get more benefits
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Adventurer816700

We are delighted to learn you have appreciated the layout of our hotel and have such a memorable stay with us.

We treasure every comment from our guests and it will act as a motivation of our team to keep improving our product to ensure you are being “WOW” when you visit our hotel next time.

We look forward to be at your service again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2018

As usual, your team of friendly staff has been wonderful, in helping me with all my travel needs. Just to name a few:1. Chloe Tung2. Samson of Concierge3. Kelvin of Concierge4. Vincent of Concierge

Dear tongfrederick,

It is great to hear you have a memorable stay with us and our staff will always take good care of you. We will pass your compliment to the Front Desk and Concierge.

Best regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I stayed for 4 nights and found the service and standard of Crown Plaza East Kowloon was exceptional. The breakfast was amazing , room was huge and had a great swimming pool to do some laps in. One of the great things about staying here was the access to the train station and was able to get to where I needed easily. The only reason to not stay here is if you want to be in the center of Hong Komg Island as if you plan on having late nights it’s quite a distant but I managed fine.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Paul D,

I am glad to hear that you are impressed with our hospitality. Our guest services team are are in detail in hopes of creating remarkable stays for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.