Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour
from $132.00
from $144.00
from $112.00
More Info
All reviews highly recommend jacky hour layover where the locals eat his knowledge excellent guide public transit local culture lantau island egg tarts new territories always on time trip to hong kong fishing village big buddha jackie wong macau
Reviewed January 9, 2019

Jacky is an excellent, experienced tour guide for Hong Kong....we had some ideas of what we wanted to see but he also suggested more and we loved it! We chose a driving tour because my husband wouldn't be able to do a long walking tour. Jacky was very solicitous and knew just which parking garages to use to allow us to experience so many aspects of Hong Kong in a half day. Jacky is very knowledgeable and when asked for his opinion on culture or diversity or economic situation provided a candid perspective.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

'This is Asia Private Tours' was an excellent choice of guide services for our family while in Hong Kong this past Christmas. Jacky - Owner/Operator - provided an excellent tour of Macao, sharing his knowledge of this city's interesting history and showing us the incredible vitality of Asia's 'Las Vegas'. Interestingly, the drive to Macao over the 55 km bridge/sea tunnel between Macao & Hong Kong was convenient and novel, given we were the only car traveling on the bridge through three distinct geographical regions. Jacky's unique ability to drive to and from Macao makes his tour even better because it saves time and is extremely comfortable. Overall, we enjoyed our day & would highly recommend Jacky's tour company for day trips to Macao. Flexible, professional, personable & top-notch!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Jacky gave us on breathtaking tours through Hong Kong tourist hot spots and little known restaurants. We managed to see sights like temples, Big Buddha, Kowloon Peak in HK and also Ruin of Saint Paul in Macau, while also getting a taste of local culture and cuisine. We enjoyed cosy restaurants, fish markets, gardens, and snack spots. Jacky also provided detailed explanations of the places we visited. Although we took many pictures and detours, Jacky was a cheerful guide and led us around with alacrity. It was a pleasure to wander the city with him. You will certainly enjoy the tour with him!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

We booked the private car tours of Hong Kong and Macau.

Jacky was a wonderful guide and adjusted the tours where necessary to accommodate my elderly mother’s limited mobility. We had a great time learning about the history and culture and seeing the most important sites. Jacky also made sure we tried all the best local foods, including the amazing Egg tarts from Macau.

We had a fabulous time with Jacky and by the end of the two days we spent with him, he felt like a member of the family!

I would highly recommend this tour!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018

We took a trip from Hongkong to Shenzhen with Jacky. The idea was just to see the city and get a feel for the 'Silicon Valley' of China.
We took the train (MTR) to the Hongkong/China border where we got the visa and returned in the evening by fast train (14 min. ride) to HK. We were not interested in shopping but in city life, people, lifestyle etc. We wanted to see what a city looks like that has developed from a fishing village to a 14 mio people city in a short 30 years.

Jacky was a very competent and knowledgable guide providing lots of information about the region, recent history and present day life. We experienced public transport, sampled food on street stalls and restaurant, went on top of Ping An, 4th tallest building worldwide, visited very large underground shopping centre. It was a very interesting trip and we can highly recomend Jacky as an excellent guide and companion for such a trip.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Was going to try and see Hong Kong on my own. Was really glad I found Jacky. He treated me like he knew me for a long time. He took me places that I wouldnt even thought of going too. He talked about the history of Hong Kong. He was very easy to talk to. He showed me the culture and the everyday life style of Hong Kong. SInce I was there on Business I started to use the MTR as he sujested. Which is very easy to get around and one of the best ways to see Hong kong as well.
He also recommened things to do for the rest of my stay. Which I did do and made the most of my time. With out recommendation I dont think I would of seen as much as I did.
Thank you Jacky.