“Fantastic Tour Guide!!!! He is well worth it!!!”

This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour
Private Tour: Customized 4-Hour Hong Kong City Tour
Ranked #20 of 141 Tours in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Jacky I offer private tour services in both Hong Kong and Macau.Did you always wish you had a local friend to take you around when you travel?Is communication a problem for you when you tour in Asia?Have always fascinated about the rich cultures of Hong Kong and Macau?Want to swift around like a local?I've been a tourist to other countries as well, so I understand the needs of being in another place unfamiliar to me. I want to be safe and I don't want to have to worry. Therefore, it's very important to me that my tour provides you with a no worries, safe and secure environment.I have lived in both cities of Hong Kong and Macau. My friends calls me a street sider as I always love to explore and the small details of inner city living. I think this has been a habit of mine and has had something to do with growing up in the city of Melbourne, where little lanes corners will find yourself in a different world. I grew up in Australia through my teenage and early twenties life and now settles myself in here in Hong Kong. I have had 10 years of hospitality experience, where I learnt a lot about how tourists are and their needs and wants. I am young, knowledgable, local and most importantly I understand the differences between western and local cultures.As a guide, I advocate Reliability, Responsibility and Resourcefulness.Yet, I'm also a believer in tailored service. I believe all tours shall be different as everybody's needs and wants are different. It will be fun showing you the excitements of Hong Kong and Macau at the same time learn a little about your country and it's cultures too. This life is a learning experience. It goes by the saying, learn a little, give a little. So I'm learning each day to be a better guide so that I can give you a memorable experience being on tour with me.I'm very flexible and understand your needs so that you can truly enjoy your visit/vacation/holiday/getaway or however you would want to name it. I'm easy to talk to and I'm friendly too. With me you can enjoy, relax and chit chat, because apart from being your tour guide, I'm also your friend!I am a food enthusiast! If you are looking for a culinary experience, just count on me. Tell me what your likes and dislikes are of food, I'll bring you to the food that suit your needs. There's just too much good food to choose from that I myself can't get enough of! Hong Kong, Asia's world city has it all and I'll gladly show you.I have had friend's visits from overseas and I had previously organized private, authentic and original tours to great places. My goal is to take you off the beaten track to locations where you would never come on your own. To show and practice the local traditions and explore the streets of Hong Kong.For city tours in I always recommend to use public transport. This is a fun experience and gives the best feel and maneuverability of the city. For trips out of the city I will arrange a VIP van, it comes with upgraded interior and comfortable leather seats.If you have special wishes please let me know. Making tailor made tours to match with your personal interests is what I do best. We provide customized tour guide services for Hong Kong and Macau City tours, urban adventures, casino hopping, you name it... We provide tailor made services that suit your own personal need. Because we know everybody is different. Charged per tour (with minimum of 6 hours) Flexible hours. Can facilitate maximum group of 10 people.hongkongmacautourguidegoogle mail
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Jacky was great!!! Excellent tour guide. He showed us the true scenes of Hong Kong. It was an oringinal tour and gave us a view of the locals of Hong Kong. Jacky was great aswell. helped with the preperation prior to the actual tour assured that we were in good hands and we were!!! I would recommend him to close friends and family as well as anyone looking for a guide to show them the City of Hong Kong or macau!!!! Thanks Jacky! You made my Fiance's and My Trip one of a kind!

Jacky W, Owner at This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear courtney m: thank you for your comments! I'm so glad that you and your fiancé did enjoy while I was showing you around. Thanks again and hope all is good!

There are newer reviews for This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour

Reviewed August 9, 2012

get off the ferry and grab a free bus ride to any of the casinos just for a wander round or a flutter.

Hi carol967: yes you are correct that casino shuttle can get you to many places but only between the casino and ports. So if you were looking to really explore Macau, you would need to look further into where most people will have trouble. Macau is not a transport convenient place like Hong Kong, so you will need to know how to get around places in order to be able to actually get to your destination. My service includes assisting you in getting around and most importantly get you back to your hotel safely after an enjoyable day. Hope I'll have the opportunity on your next occasion.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

i came hk many times ,with friends sometimes with family .Always hang around same places like shopping area , lanta island , tst, etc.. But this time i came here just for three days then i think wat should i do during 3 days?? ,,,hang around at same places?? Just drink?? No!! This time i want more,so i Googled and found Jacky on tripadvisor and contacted him
During trip 2 days hk-macau, he came on time ,great service, provide u the best, very friendly ,and guided me local food local hk-macau culture, also he took u to see alot of unseen hk macau!!! .. What else u need more from private guide!?!??!!
I ll definately recommend jacky to my friends and ppl around me who wanna visit hk macau that if u wanna get wat local ppl do in usual life, or unseen hk macau which u r hard to get from other tour operator, ill recommend jacky to friends and who wanna visit hk

2  Thank Kittiyarath B

Hi Kittiyarath_B: Thank you for your comments! Yes we did spend a lot of time together exploring Hong Kong and Macau. It was obvious that it was not your first time here and still you had enjoyed while with me exploring new places. I knew this trip of yours was on a different occasion so I did tailor to suit your needs. I still remember dinner we had at your hotel..... Best fish I have ever had. Hope we will meet again sometime very soon either in Thailand or Hong Kong. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have just enjoyed a wonderful day with Jacky Wong in Hong Kong. He met me at the airport, helped me check in my luggage, then we set off for a day filled with the excitement of Hong Kong. Public transport, lots of walking and visits to spectacular sights made it a day I will never forget. Jacky was profession yet became my friend for the day. As a woman traveling on my own he made me feel very comfortable and I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a guide. He gave me a special day filled with incredible memories for which I thank him. I would give him a 6 star rating - but there are only five stars available!
Sue Mordin
Irvine, California

2  Thank SueIrvine_California

Dear Sue: thank you for your comment! It was a wonderful day out with you also. I still remember you telling me stories about California and Mexico. I'm glad that you enjoyed the day also and hope our day out had brought you great memories and impressions of Hong Kong. Thanks heaps and hope we'll meet up again very soon. Thanks...... Jacky

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Jacky came to meet us at the airport in Hong Kong at 7 am. Spent with us all day and returned with us to the airport in the afternoon. Jacky showed a great desire to present the real Hong Kong. At our request, we ate lunch at a good authentic and relatively inexpensive Dim Sam restaurant.
Thanks Jacky for a successful and enjoyable day in Hong Kong.

Jacky W, Owner at This Is Asia Private Tours-Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear AlexP1_12: thank you for your comment: yes it was a great day hanging out with you and I enjoyed also. There are many airport layover passengers who could only wonder what Hong Kong is sitting at their boarding gate, without knowing about Hong Kong and head towards their next destination. What I offer is a true tailor trail that only suits your layover time. Starting from the airport upon your arrival and have you back in time for your next flight. Depending on your time, we can then schedule on what we can do on the day, no matter extended or cutting it short, it's all up my sleeves. I'm glad that you did enjoy the day out with me, your excitement gives me the thrill to show you more. There's always more that I can show you in Hong Kong and Macau, and I hope I can get to show them to you on your next occasion. So if you are heading this way again please do let me know so we can organize. Until then please take care and hopefully will be seeing you soon.