We stayed at this hotel just the last weekend for 3 nights and me & my husband will definitely come back..here are the reasons why:
1. Easy to locate, good neighborhood, quiet at night
2. plenty of places nearby to eat like a Mcdonald's , a Pacific Coffee shop, a Cafe de Coral just a few minutes' walk, a small Bakeshop
3. Room is sized just right (hey, this is Hongkong!) - and we were on the Victoria Executive Room on the 25th Floor
4. The Hotel Lobby smells clean (it might be such a small thing but to us, thats a big plus!)
5. Hotel Staff are friendly, always wears a smile & so easy to talk to.
6. Tram is just a few steps away from the hotel, so is the MTR station (like 2 minutes walk...?)
7. The Free WIFI signal is strong and fast (and we were on the 25th floor!)
8. The linens are clean & comfy, room is tidied up everyday.
The only downside is the "smaller" size basin in the bathroom and the "smaller" sized bedside table and the window drapes can't be opened (because of some renovation works outside the building), I would prefer a little sunshine in the morning! Overall, the stay is great, the room is so worth the extra we paid. A BIG " thank you" to Cokie, Grace & Aster for making our stay so worthwhile.More
- Free Wifi