Butterfly on Victoria
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
$204
$150
$121
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
$113
$178
$133
$177
$152
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
1,527 results
All reviewstin haucauseway bayair purifierpacific coffeemtr stationhandy phonepocket wifiexecutive roomconvenient locationboutique hotelrooms are smalllocal callsminute walkbus stopfree smartphoneexcellent locationenjoyed my stay
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I tried Morrison Butterfly a few months ago & this time I changed to Victoria Butterfly. Both of them are good for value. In location, Victoria is much better, only a few minutes from the MTR, as opposed to over 10 minutes in Morrison. In room quality, I like Morrison more as it is more spacious, has a better view (overlooking the Happy Valley racecourse), and I felt a little bit 'claustrophobia' in Victoria. Plus there was some smell of smoke in the room. Even though the staff was very helpful & tried to help by using a machine to make the smell go away, I still felt a bit smoky smelly after 4 days (may be psychological)! In service, both are excellent as the staff (specially J) are of high quality: good command of language (both Chinese & English), helpful, polite, pleasant & knowledgeable. Me & my daughter felt homely and comfortable in the hotel! We will come back again!

Room Tip: smell the room first before you move in
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tam K
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had a pleasant stay here in February. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly by staff with opening of doors and moving in our luggage. While checking in, we were asked "Where are you planning to go?". We thought it was just a casual conversation, but while listing places of where we'd like to go, they were printing out maps for us. We didn't even have to ask! We thought that was really helpful.

The room was small, but I think it's comfortable for HK standards. The bed was comfortable. Free internet is always good. My friend and I both found the shower amazing. Perfect temperature and big showerheads.

We used their laundry service. We called down to tell them we had laundry to do, and they sent up a staff within 5 minutes.

The location of the hotel is convenient. 2 minutes away from Tin Hau MTR station. It's in a quieter area close to Victoria Park, but just 1 MTR station away from Causeway Bay (the hustling bustling area). There is a 24 hr dim sum restaurant across the street, and a Mcdonald's next door. I didn't care that there was no free breakfast... as McD's chinese breakfast was good enough for me. (and cheap).

The decor of the hotel is modern and nice. There was a scent in the lobby. Butterfly clips on their pillows tagging the firmness of their pillows. People complained about their washrooms... I could see how some may find it uncomfortable as some described it as being a part of the bedroom, but we found it had enough wall/divider and had no issues with it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel last time i visited Hong Kong, Rooms are clean, well designed, and small. I was told by the staff that we could have a free upgrade to a exclusive room, but we didn't get it. However, staff are very friendly and nice. The best thing about this hotel, is the location, is it very close to the MTR station, just about a 2-3 mins walk, and surrounded by many kinds of restuatants. Worth to stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Hotel is very close from the MTR station.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

So I'll start with the good stuff. The staff at the hotel were incredibly helpful and pleasant and the location is wonderful. The rooms are clean and well taken care of. There were 2 things about the hotel that were particularly uncomfortable. The first was the length of the bed was so short I felt like my feet were not entirely on the bed. I'm not very tall so it wasn't too much of a problem but it was definitely not comfortable. I was also staying in an "executive" room so I can't even imagine how small the beds in the normal rooms are. The second was that the temperature controls in the room were not very good. Even with the air conditioner turned off and set at 30 degrees C, there was still a constant draft of cold air coming out of the air conditioner. When I called the front desk they did send up an extra blanket but lack of temperature control in the room was very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel is in a great location, close to shops, restaurants, cafes and Victoria Park. Taxis are easy to get, it is close to the railway station and the staff are very helpful and friendly. The rooms, although small, are well thought out, clean and comfortable. We would stay there again!

Room Tip: Choose a larger room if available.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family