Found this place on Agoda and stayed two nights.
Here's what I like -
1) The two staff - Deliah and Jasmine are very friendly (I hope I spelled their names right!), and played a huge part in making our stay feel great!
2) Clean room - the rooms are small but we've come to expect this of Hong Kong guesthouses. There's space to store our luggage under the bed. No real complains here.
3) Great location - Times Square is just a street or two away. It's near lots of shopping areas (Sogo, etc) and Causeway Bay MTR station.
4) Affordable - it cost about the same as a guesthouse we stayed at Tsim Sha Tsui previously.
5) Bed was very comfortable.
Things to note:
1) This is basically a no frills place with an eye for design and cleanliness. The reception is just a desk at the entrance.
2) On the same floor are other 'rent by the hour' guesthouses - we weren't bothered by them and nobody bothered us either.
3) The aircon in our room isn't exactly quiet, but we had no problems falling asleep.
4) The shower/toilet in our room is separated by a curtain - this may be a problem if you want to have a solid door. We didn't have a problem with this, and I'm guessing couples may actually appreciate this.
5) We were not aware of a HK$500 deposit - this was not a problem but we wished it could have been highlighted to us when we booked the room.
Will definitely come back again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Apple Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Hotel Hong Kong