“Great coffee..”

Ranked #44 of 468 Dessert in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Asian, European, French
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Central
Description: It is more than just a simple dessert. It is the ganache on a child’s lips; The mille-feuille after a dinner date; The crème brûlée to be shared with everyone at anytime. Tracing back to where we started, our founder Toni, travelled from France, the place where he was inspired to create his pastries, to the Greater China. PAUL LAFAYET comes from humble beginnings in 2010, the company was a single boutique in the heart of Kowloon, Hong Kong. From its modest storefront, PAUL LAFAYET expanded all over the city offering the finest in French pastry, faithful to the French tradition but topped with an Asian twist. The family-run patisserie continues to knead its passionate blend of traditional recipes and novel but delicate flavours. Every single treat is hand-crafted daily and made fresh as they come. PAUL LAFAYET promises to bring you a real taste of Paris from half a globe away. PAUL LAFAYET, a taste of home, love, and family. Indulge yourself!
Reviewed March 7, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a coffee (flat white) by mistake at Paul Lafayette - IFC. This is next to the coffee shop LGB and I was on a phone so mistook this for LGB.

To cut a long story short...Got the flat white. It was fantastic and cheaper than LGB / fuel etc at IFC. Try it if u are at IFC - my go to place for coffee now.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Just found this while exploring Hong Kong, Tiramisu was OK but other thing Something Mango was amazing. Yes it's expensive but worth reward after walking whole day in Hong Kong.

Reviewed December 27, 2015

We were at Starbucks in Hong Kong Mall and saw someone else there take an amazing looking dessert out of a Paul Lafayette bag and it looked so good we immediately went on a mission to find this place (it was very close to the Starbucks) and we were so glad we did!
It's just a small stall but they have the most delicious collection of desserts. We had two items from the ceramic collection (yes your takeaway dessert comes in a proper ceramic container); a dark chocolate mousse and a Grand Marnier Creme Brulee which they brulee'd right there and then. It was heavenly and I will definitely repeat the experience if I ever return.

Reviewed September 24, 2015

Reminds me of Paris.... Delicious French style treats. The macaroon flavours are exciting and scrumptious. I just loved the creme brûlée. I enjoyed quite a few of these during our stay. The treats aren't cheap but are well worth the splurge if you love French treats.

Reviewed May 31, 2015

By far the best Creme Brûlée that I ever tasted! The texture is very smooth and the sugar coating is very well made. Love it so much! Be sure to try it on your own and you can take away but best is to consume within 45 minutes else it does not taste that nice.