“Worth for its view”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Worth for its view”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great view and drinks! Very cool for a happy hour with friends after 7pm. The view of the eastern part of the city is particularly beautiful, highly recommend it :)

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Greedy”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were there for the weekly Cuban evening and enjoyed the good atmosphere. Do not miss the toilet view, too!

A couple of tips are: avoid the standard Mojito as it is mostly ice and not as sweet as it could be, the Daiquiris are good. Do not wait for the free nibbles that are supposed to come out of the kitchen: they rarely did.

I think that with the prices they have, they could afford to have more peanuts and munchies for Customers ...

Visited August 2013
Singapore
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very nice place for chilling”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Was very suprised by the ambience of the place, love it. The view was beautiful at night; staffs were really friendly and helpful. It was cuban night when we visited, got to try a few cigars and their specialty drinks. The price was not expensive and I would recommend it for couples and friends to spend a nice night together.

Visited June 2013
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Ok for the price, a bit too pretentious”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

The nicest part of the bar is the amazing view on Kowloon side. The prices are fair, it is a bit pretentious. The experience was ok, a bit pricy. I was really disappointed when I saw that the nuts are replaced when the bowl is only half empty. I noticed they trash the half left. I found it very disgraceful to waste so much food and not caring at all that it is still good food. I think it goes with the theme of the bar which is over-pretentious. I have been, was ok but don't think wanna go their again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sam B
Singapore
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good food, great view!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised when my friend brought me to this rooftop bar. Love the open concept and the staff were very friendly but professional.

The crowd seemed to be from the neighborhood but everyone had their own space to hang out. Excellent seating arrangements.

I fell in love in their food choices! Since I skipped dinner earlier, I ordered a pizza, fried prawns, mini burgers and chix wings, and crossed my fingers that i won't be ripped off with tiny bar portions. However, the portions presented were amazingly generous and food was very yummy.

I'll definately go back when I pop by HK again. Such a gem to find a downtown grade rooftop bar in the suburbs.

Visited May 2013