“Good Food but Must Queue”

One Dim Sum Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 9,700 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mong Kok
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Heard so much about this restaurant hence must try and I tried. Food is good and price reasonable. Service is good and staff is polite and helpful. Why, I was with a toddler and a 6 year old. I brought a pram along. Hong Kong restaurants in general are very small and tight space. This restaurant is no different. The staff helped me keep the pram behind the cashier counter. When we were ordering too much, the staff inform us that we might have over ordered.
The down-side is that you have to queue for a table. They give you a number and you wait for your number to be called. I was there at almost 10am, it was drizzling and had to wait for 30-45minutes.

6  Thank PennieLim
Write a ReviewReviews (2,078)

Reviewed August 16, 2014

This restaurant will probably be a favorite of mine during my year in HK. It's very cheap, good quality and selection. The only downside is a 30 minute wait and not-too-friendly staff. I'd recommend!

1  Thank Tim V
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We like this place! The queue was not very big (about 10 minutes in the middle of the day), the food is very tasty and not expensive.

2  Thank Irina S
Reviewed August 12, 2014

this place seems scary and far away but it is very close to prince edward mtr stop. the food is finger licking good. the service is honky style no smiles, to the point interactions - but all worth it. i think they are either michelin recommended or have one star! and the amount you pay for eating till you are full to the brim is funny small!

4  Thank ilkeaksoy
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I like the dimsum here. It's not the BEST tasting super awesome dimsums but very good quality and fun yet friendly atmosphere

1  Thank mavenue1