“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: 'Couture meets Cuisine' - Armani/Aqua restaurant blends an icon of fashion with an icon in dining. The result is an elegant glamorous dining experience showcasing Aqua's dual culinary specialties - contemporary Italian and Japanese cuisines - right in the fashion heart of Hong Kong.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Over on a short break visiting friends, was a blown away by the standard of the food, very unique twist to the dishes. Well worth a visit. 8 out of 10

1  Thank pjtoursgrenada
AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Many many thanks for taking the time to visit us and then posting your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and gave such nice feedback about our exciting new menu.

I look forward to welcoming you back again when you are next in HK.

Best wishes

Max

There are newer reviews for Armani/Aqua

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've been dreaming about the Foie Gras served here since our first visit last year and I was not disappointed! This place is achingly chic and is manned by a team of delightful staff. I think it's my favourite "special occasion" place in Hong Kong. Atmosphere-wise it was very quiet ... we were here on a Monday night, so don't know if that had anything to do with it?

Highly recommended.

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear GoldieSydney

Many thanks for coming back to see us again and then writing your comments. My team and I are really happy that you enjoyed your visit and especially the foie gras.

We are about to launch a new menu with some very exciting dishes on it including a stunning foie gras dish partnered with home cured duck ham. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and talking you through the new dishes then.

Very best wishes

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went there twice recently - once for lunch and once for brunch and on both occasions I was really positively surprised - great food, professional service and good value. I will be definitely back!

1  Thank Bruce W
AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Bruce

Many thanks for visiting on the two occasions recently and then taking the time to write about us. My team and I are really pleased that you enjoyed what we do...particularly brunch as this is a new addition.

We look forward to welcoming you back again with us soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 28, 2014

A mixture of Italian and Japanese restaurant located in Charter House. Awesome atmosphere, one of the most awesome venues.

Sashimi taste very delicious and fresh, steak tastes very juicy and tender. Warm staff and service. worth a try!

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear Guzzia

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of Armani/aqua. My team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Best wishes.

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We had a large business dinner with a set menu, and the food was diverse and delicious....from sushi to foie gras to lobster ravioli to beef....every bite better than the next . Also a fantastic wine list, and great views to boot!

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear CJ

Many thanks firstly for coming to Armani/aqua and then secondly for taking the time to write your opinion.

My team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your dinner and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Very best wishes,