“If you're missing western food, this is a good place to visit”
Review of Grappa's Kimberley - CLOSED

Grappa's Kimberley
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed July 4, 2013

After being here two and a half months, I'm missing a good burger ( go to Triple Os for that) and pizza. This was the only place that satisfied my pizza need. Pizza Hut is okay but this place had a nice thin crust pizza, not greasy, good portion.
If you like red wine, I enjoyed a glass of the chianti.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

After a day of exploring the Kowloon area of Hong Kong on foot, we came across Grappa's Kimberly. The clean, modern atmosphere offered a lovely respite from our day of sightseeing. The service was very good and efficient. The pasta was excellently cooked and brought back memories of a recent trip to Italy. The portions were nicely sized and the fruit juice was freshly squeezed. My pasta with smoked salmon was excellent. Making this even nicer was the fact that they offered an early-bird dinner which was amazingly priced for Hong Kong, an extremely expensive city for hotels and dining. The location is also convenient to Nathan Road, in a premier shopping area of Kowloon, with nearby metro service. I enjoyed our experience there and will return in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Could not fault this restaurant. The staff were excellent and the food reasonably priced. My husband had ravioli which he says was the best he's ever had. I had pasta with mushrooms and a cheesy sauce which was gorgeous. We then had panacotta and creme brûlée (ginger, plain and coffee flavoured) which was to die for. We WILL be going back.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stumbled across this wonderful fine just down the street from our hotel, The Mira. The food was great, service was very friendly and efficient. So good that we went back a second night for an early dinner before leaving for a midnight flight back to California. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a nice restaurant to have an easy lunch . I ate a black ink pasta , it was very good. My wife ate just a saad and a small pizza