“Location”

Opus Boutique Fish SPA
Ranked #38 of 105 Spas & Wellness in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Conveniently located in the heart of Central, OPUS Boutique is currently the only fish spa in HK. Please check out our website/facebook page/twitter for more information!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I just went to the address of the spa from the internet and they are no longer in EuBank Plaza, Central. I was excited to have the spa from the other reviews below. Sadly, the number is ringing but no one seems to take the call. Does anyone know if they closed or just moved to a new address?

33  Thank Ian L

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

You may or may not of heard bout the ol Wonderfish spa that used to be up on the peak, OPUS is apparently now the only fishie spa in hk :O I can tell effort has been put into this one and former customers may be happy to know that everyone gets their own tank this time!

For those of you whove never tried this, two words: DO IT! :)

1  Thank GuyFaux
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Me and my boyfriend went to OPUS Boutique on one of our dates. I've seen places in Asia that do the fish pedi/therapy thing before, but this spa had to be the most appealing one. Definitely something you have to try for yourself with friends, family, or other couples out there ;) I can definitely say that this is something I really want to try again!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Lots of fun, plenty of relaxation. Im defnitely coming back one day soon just to see those little fishes.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I thought fish spa was unusuel, I was right. I got to talk with other ppl there and they sed they really like it and there feet were much more smoother, I didn't feel different but the tickle was funny.

Management response:Responded June 30, 2012

Hi there!

Us at OPUS Boutique are glad to know that you had fun during your visit. Indeed the experience is different for anyone, it is unfortunate you did not feel a difference but we encourage you to return as the treatment stimulates blood circulation and helps to maintain healthy feet.

We hope to see you again!