Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop
Ranked #156 of 388 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Participants will be able to learn silversmithing skills to make a simple and timeless sterling silver ring/ pendant/ bracelet. A name, a special date and/or a short motto can be stamped on the jewellery. Also, a variety of sterling silver jewellery can be found in our shop! Join us and share the memorable handmade sterling silver jewellery experience with friends! [By appointment only. Please contact us via email/ FB/ IG.]
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not there anymore”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I walked up and down Weelington for hours looking for the building. After we found it, we went upstairs only to discover that Ever True is no longer at this location or even in Central Hong Kong. Very disappointed because I wanted to make a souvenir.

1 Thank Morgan M
OnsenCheeseII, Manager at Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
We moved to Rm 705, 7/F, Won Hing Building, 74-78 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong on April 13th 2013. We have edited about the new address on TripAdvisor, however, it takes time for them to confirm. It is pity that we was not able to meet on that day.

We would recommend participant to make an appointment before attending the lesson to make sure there are seats available. More updates are on our website.

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Double Happiness-Canada and Japan”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My girlfriend and I made our wedding rings ar Ever True Jewellry; it was a great experience! Cally and her Father were very kind and considerate. They helped us to make the rings ourselves without too much assistance, but reassured us that when we messed up they could help us! The atmosphere was very warm and cozy and intimate and they really helped us to put our own special emotions and memories into the rings. We loved our experience and it was very memorable; it was a great start to the rest of our life together, much more meaningful than buying an expensive but lifeless diamond ring!
Thanks Cally and Father!
Yumi and Tony

Visited October 2012
6 Thank Anthony S
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Make your own silver jewelry in the heart of Central!”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

If you love crafts and have some time while you are in Hong Kong, try the Ever True Jewelry studio; you will be sure to have a great time!
Making your own silver jewelry is a very unique and fulfilling experience. It is a great feeling to have your very own piece of silver jewelry, making all the steps by yourself, just in 3 hours. Leo, the instructor, and Cally, his daughter, are a big part of the experience; you can really feel how passionate they are about what they are doing, which makes it a pleasure to learn from them. I enjoyed making my own piece so much, that I have been taking lessons with Ever True for more than 3 months now!

Visited November 2011
7 Thank Ludivine L
spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“my unforgettable experience of making my own jewelry”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

it is very nice that i can make my own souvernir on my trip
i never think of i could make my own jewerly in just few hours
it was such an unforgettable experience
instructors are friendly, helpful and willing to teach
they locate at central where is the heart of Hong Hong island where every visitor must go
every visitor wants to do something special on their trip , why not go for a few hours to have a meaningful experience after a lazy afternoon tea or tired shopping in a commerical area

Visited September 2011
7 Thank ZoeLSpain

Travelers who viewed Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop also viewed

Been to Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop? Share your experiences!