“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love this place. Ate there twice this trip to Hong Kong. The food is fresh, the vegetable preparation and the meat preparation is authentic. They bake fresh bread there too which is lovely with chicken kebab and vegetables. Next time I'm there I'll have the hummous. The prices on the weekend are more expensive, make sure you ask for the set meal, i.e. meal with drink and soup. The soup ... lovely lentil soup. This is a really solid place.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I and my friend are from turkey and we ate soup and doner in this place. Soup wasn't good but doner was a disaster. There were a lot of lamb fat inside and they didn't even give us bread (which is a must for turkish restaurants) also service was so slow and everything was so expensive. I've been in hk for 10 days and this is the worst place till now.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

When I first saw it I was excited to eat kebab in Hong Kong which has so long distance to its origin country.

The food was very delicious. Its very hard to find kebabs or Turkish cuisine in China, so if you like Turkish kebabs ,its recommended..

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I was pleased to eat well cooked lamb in the Lamb Doner Roll. It was full of flavour and delicious although it was a bit pricey.

1  Thank MandyMash
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We happened upon this place while walking around one night and just wanted to get a quick non-Asian bite to eat. The manager was extremely nice and spoke some English. He offered us tea (without charge which we thought was really nice) and everything we ordered was delicious. I don't really understand all of the regions for the types of foods, but this food tastes like the food I understand as Persian. Regardless of what it's geographical origin, it was great! Everything was homemade and tasted wonderful.