“Dim Sum adventure. ”

DimDimSum Dim Sum Specialty Store (Jordan)
Order Online
Ranked #188 of 13,742 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Neighborhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Description: [1] 2012 NEWSWEEK FOODIE AWARDS - 101 BEST PLACES TO EAT IN THE WORLD [2] TimeOut Hong Kong 2011 - Food and Drink Awards: Best Dim Sum
Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Great selection of Dim Sum, excellent service, air conditioning was appreciated. Don't be put off by the location, the food more than makes up for it. Everyone loved the different dishes and at 10€ pp you can't go wrong, I'll be back.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (657)

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

The crispy fried prawn roll with rice flour is delicious. Their pineapple bun is different from the usual polo bun that contains char siew. Theirs comes with pineapple filling and it's so tasty! These 2 are the top order items from the menu!

Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We walked over from Nathan Rd for dinner after reading reviews and were not disappointed- good choice of meals at excellent value - BBQ Spare Rib buns were so good we reordered

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We ate dinner here after a rather disappointing lunch at Tim Ho Wan (West Kowloon Station). Using Google maps the place was quite easy to find. Service is quick and efficient and every dish we ate was tasty. The menu is both English and Chinese and makes provision for a 2nd round of ordering (good call). The dishes are fairly priced and they even offer local craft beers. Tea is provided on the tables for a charge of $4 per person. We loved our meal here and definitely are considering a repeat visit. We ate the steamed shrimp dumplings, shrimp and pork dumplings with crab roe (the winner), bbq pork buns, pork and shrimp wonton in hot chilli (my husband's favourite), a coke and a beer. Bill totalled $187. Very reasonably priced for an excellent meal.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank NicolaV461
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

I was having lunch in restaurants at the mall of my office the whole week in Hongkong. On my last my I decided to leave the „air-con“ and walk to the urban neighbourhood nearby. In one of the big social housing blocks you can find this restaurant. They offer typical Chinese food and you can meet lots of local people there (no Europeans at all during my stay).

It’s definitely worth a visit when you are around this area!

Date of visit: June 2019