“Great. Really good”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As a Latin American (Uruguay) I like to visit steak houses on my business trips around the world, but I really know what I expect and eat, hence do have quite high standards. In this context, I must stay that Tango in Hong Kong is one of the best ones I visited. I love the place and atmosphere, the deco of the restaurant is great and very welcoming, great food, good empanadas, chorizo, morcilla and cheese. And of course the meat. Really a place I try to visit each and every time I´m in Hong Kong.

Staff is very friendly and very good service. I messed up with the time of my reservation, arrived 45 minutes late and they were very kind and fleixble to find a table for me and my business partner.

Definitely can recommend.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Varito
DiningConceptsHK, Guest Relations Manager at Tango Argentinian Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Varito,

Many thanks for taking the time to review Tango! We are pleased to read that overall you enjoyed the food and service. We look forward to welcoming you back with a more delightful experience.

Regards.

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

After reviewing basically all of Hong Kong's Argentinian restaurants, Tango is the only one that I would keep coming back to.

BA Polo club, while being delicious, is overpriced with not a single Argentinian on the staff, at least when we came. Tango had this great, laid-back vibe whilst offering top quality meats and wine. We also tried their pasta, provoleta cheese, and veg empanadas... delicious.

Giuli welcomed our big Friday night group of around 10 people and made it incredibly fun for us. She spoke Spanish to some of the group too, making us feel as if we were in a real Argentinian parilla! Great hospitality. Will be back for more!

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Julienne R
DiningConceptsHK, Guest Relations Manager at Tango Argentinian Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear Julienne R,

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We are absolutely delighted that you always have a fantastic dining experience with us and we do look forward to delighting you again next time.

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

As one would expect , really nice food but disappointed with The Malbec selected ..... a review of the wine (and cost of wine which is too expensive) is needed.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Anthony K
DiningConceptsHK, Guest Relations Manager at Tango Argentinian Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Kowloonman1,

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you enjoyed our steak and food, and your comments regarding Malbec is well noted. please come back and see us soon!

Tango Team

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I am from Argentina and I know how to eat my steak. Tango has been in HK for more than 8 years and they are by far the best Argentinian Steakhouse.
If you go look for Martin, he will take great care of you

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Foodie6891
DiningConceptsHK, Guest Relations Manager at Tango Argentinian Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Dear Foodie4786,

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We are absolutely delighted that you always have a fantastic dining experience with us. We are humbled to know that we have the best steak in town! Rest assured we have gladly shared your kind words with Martin and his team. We look forward to delighting you again next time.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

First time in Hong Kong with family and decided to get a good steak dinner... the place was excellent:
Food was delicious, service was amazingly nice, and the manager Giuliana Renzacci made us feel like family!
I recommend this place with no doubt!
Thanks Giuliana for being an excellent host!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Carolina H
DiningConceptsHK, Guest Relations Manager at Tango Argentinian Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Carolina H,

Happy belated Birthday! We are honoured that you chose us to celebrate your birthday and glad that our service and food delight you. Rest assured I have gladly shared your kind words and comment with Giuliana and our team! Please do come back for another celebration, and we will accommodate you in the best way we can.

Tango team

Been to Tango Argentinian Steak House? Share your experiences!