“Delish!”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Ate here while staying at the Conrad hotel at Pacific Place. Delicious, simple food, great atmosphere, friendly service. Possibly the best caprese salad I've ever had. A welcome respite from overdone and overpriced hotel cuisine. I'll definitely be back when I'm next in Hong Kong.

There are newer reviews for Open Kitchen(IFC mall)

Reviewed August 16, 2013

There are several Simply Life restaurants around town, I usually go to the one in Admiralty. It is a fine place, but I think their menu could benefit from some more variety. In terms of price, it is ok - $125 for the lunch set, which includes a soup/salad, main dish, tea and service. The restaurant however could benefit from paying more attention to details:

1. it is not OK for them them to take ages to bring the drinks. Usually the drinks come only after the food arrives.

2. The bread that they serve with the soup or salad is always dry and hard. Maybe they use the left over bread that the bakery couldn't sell.... come on, guys, you are a bakery! your bread is supposed to be good.

3. I usually don't take pics of restaurant, but I just found it unbelievable - as the waiters cleaned the tables, they were just throwing the dirty napkins on the floor, next to the tables where other clients were still eating!! Staff need urgent training!!!

Overall it is still a good value for money.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I specifically remember having lunch at Simply Life when I was visiting Hong Kong. My boyfriend took my parents and I here for lunch, and he raved about the bread. After trying it for myself, I couldn't help but agree that the bread was really good. Since we each got something different to share, I don't remember exactly what we got. But I remember all of the food being really good, and there was a great view to go with it. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Liked THE athmosphere and THE great choices they offered very much. Prices very reasonable. Nice ambiance in a classy Mall!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great food. Several locations in Hong Kong some with bakery some with wine (make your choice). The one we usually go to is in Taikoo Place at Taikoo with a take away bakery. Great international food in a casual setting. Long waiting line. Come in early.