Mia Casa Hotel
$200
$157
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
Hotel ICON Official Website
$143
$113
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
$167
$152
$239
  • Restaurant
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
All reviewskennedy townbars and restaurantshotel is locatedbasic amenitiesmtr stationgood sizefront desk staffmicrowavetramwaybuslaundry
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I love this hotel. The room is clean and the receptionist is very efficient and friendly. She always willing to help. Any questions via email was replied promptly prior to our stay. I stayed in the 2 bedrooms apartment, which comes with a double bed and a single bed. We can view the sea from the room's window. The most important is the location. It is easily accessible by tram to town and by airport bus to the airport. Everything is so convenient ,at your door step! Dim Sum restaurant is just a few steps away. Will stay in this hotel again even though it is quite far from town but the surroundings is peaceful and you can get almost everything within a few minutes!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank DKTCJOHOR
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is a bit of a mixed review. I had my mother stay at this hotel and found the location very convenient in Kennedy Town. The rooms are small but nice, have all the necessities and the bed is very good (read: hard mattress). So far so good.
Then my mother came home one day to find the door lock tampered with, the metal plate on the inside of the door on the floor (together with the screws) and the phone not working. Staff came and, after an hour of trying, repaired both. Obviously leaves one with an uneasy feeling (nothing was stolen, I want to add). So I called the manager to inquire what happened.
The whole conversation was bizarre - first she said she didn't know of anything. Then she said her staff had fixed the door. When I asked how screws and a metal plate can come out, she said nothing happened. Then she changed her story to "nothing happened at all". When I asked about the phone (which her staff spent 30 minutes to fix) she said it never had any problem. I asked her more than 5 times if that really is the last answer or whether she maybe wanted to investigate a bit more. She said she didn't care.
I leave it up to everyone to make up their own mind - I was going to write a very good review based on initial impression. But management is a huge factor when things go wrong and this management is aggressive, unhelpful und clearly does not understand customer satisfaction.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Don D
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Clean and contemporary styled hotel in a pencil thin high rise in Kennedy Town. No restaurant or bar, which was fine for us, but room had a toaster, kettle, mini fridge, microwave and even a hot plate and saucepan! An unusual and difficult to find arrangement for HK, we were happy to make our own breakfast in the room every morning and save money. The room was small, but by HK standards quite generous (I have stayed in much smaller rooms at greater cost in HK). Just a few seconds from public transport - trams, buses and mini buses all just across the street. Plenty of shops, supermarkets and restaurants close by and about half an hour from central/Hong Kong station depending on traffic.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank wellyburgh
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We decided to choose this hotel as we want to blend in locally to Hongkies. This hotel is 20 minutes away from Sheung Wan MTR if by Tram. However. there are many mini buses and buses that travel to Sheung Wan, Central, Amiralty and so forth. It is a great experience as we explore Kennedy Town and we travel daily to Mongkok, The Peak and many other places. No worries on transportation. Food wise, you can get Cafe De Coral, Mcd and some local restaurants as well as some Italian restaurants.

Room Tip: Standard room is very small and just enough for 2 Asians.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Gerrard73
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for 5 days.

Positive:
Excellent hotel nice, modern and clean. Nice and quite area in Kennedy town. A lots of restaurants around.

Negative:
No breakfast available, no restaurant in the hotel. Standard rooms are very small but it's how it is in Honk Kong!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple