“I'd say that we were visiting with our family from Spain and I can honestly say that the food is exactly what we eat in Spain. T”
Review of Latitude 22 - CLOSED

Latitude 22
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Sheung Wan
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I'd say that we were visiting with our family from Spain and I can honestly say that the food is exactly what we eat in Spain. The service was impeccable and Trish sells the space, food & wine better then anyone else cld possibly do then ever! I highly recommend this place and will b back for sure with my family, friends and all, thx u Trish!

• Visited February 2014
5 Thank Danielle G

• Polish first
Singapore, Singapore
“The worst”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Expensive and no Atmosphere, no Service
The lady is a monster.
The owner / chef thinks we are doing him a favour being there and needs a new career
SO many bars are better in SOHO

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank 1Team
Kent, Connecticut
“Perfect end to a busy day in Hong Kong”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I had tapas and wine at Lattitude 22 in SOHO, Hong Kong.
We were there early, before the crowd, and had a delicious and peaceful meal.
Staff were very attentive and SOHO is a lively part of the city.

This was a perfect ending to a weekend primarily in Kowloon seeing the multitude of markets that are packed with people preparing for Chinese New Year.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank jdwyer46
Stockholm, Sweden
“Best Tapas!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

One of the best tapas I had. Great food with quality. Everything was delicious. Nice friendly staff! Cosy place in Soho. Will be back!

5 Thank NJMK-7
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Nice Food (& Sangria), Cosy Atmosphere, Attentive Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Went for dinner with a group of 8 and we were very well looked after. Sangria was excellent and made fresh with each order. Selection of tapas very tasty - the chef's take on bruschetta featured beautifully prepared tomatoes and was excellent. Its quite a small space and hence the high tables work best. Each table has built in seating along a wall on one side and stools the other - it was quite comfortable and not an issue (as a previous reviewer suggested).

• Visited December 2013