“Superb Chinese Restaurant”

Ranked #18 of 13,474 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: Refined authentic Cantonese cuisine, traditional Dim Sum complemented with a premium variety of teas. Private rooms are available for special occasions. Experience our six-course degustation menu, showcasing the brilliant presentation and overall culinary excellence that have earned Tin Lung Heen the distinction of two Michelin stars. Discover our exceptional Hong Kong restaurant inside of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Superb Chinese cuisine. My must visit restaurant every time I am in Hong Kong. Service is excellent too.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,351)

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Went for dinner with my wife and 2 western friends visiting us from overseas. The food was very tasty and the view was great. I knew these from the reviews so I came with high expectations but still I was not disappointed. What impressed me most was actually the service there which exceeded my expectation. It’s the service attitude, being professional and friendly that make us feel comfortable and welcome, irrespective of what food we order and how much we spend. Congratulations to the management for making it possible to offer such a high standard of service in a Chinese restaurant. And thanks to everyone who served us and made our evening so enjoyable.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Is not my first time at Tin lung heen when I’m in HK I try to make a stop in this restaurant, inside ritz.
Beautiful restaurant with a great harbour view.
The food is good as usual, honey pig is my favourite dish ..
Good card of wine, well trained staff and beautiful atmosphere..
what else?! I think it is worth trying this restaurant

Reviewed June 4, 2019

In this well decorated restaurant you can enjoy a good view of the Victoria Harbour. Food is excellent. The service is probably the best for a Chinese restaurant, prompt, courteous and appropriate. If you like BBQ pork, don't forget to pre-order the dish.

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

The venue is amazing. The glitter is not glam. It is really classy and inviting.
The view out of the 102 floor of the building is priceless. Even on a cloudy day.
The food is also priceless and definitely not cloudy.
The service is first class as you would expect.
They were really on top of all our needs.
We started with deep fried crispy roll stuffed with crab meat and cheese and onion. It was calmingly delicious especially with the Domaine de Chevalier 2013.
The wok fried Spanish red prawn was large and delicious sauce.
The wok fried razor clam was the best version that I have ever had. It was cooked to perfection and the sauce was fantastic.
The pan fried scallop with salmon roe was really tasty. The scallop was from Hokkaido. We are on our way to Japan and I cannot wait to have more of these scallops.
The deep fried oyster was large and done perfectly. It was served with a sweet and sour sauce.
The hot and sour soup with lobster was really delicious.
We had the whole Tin Lung Heen Peking Duck.
I watched as our waiter carved his way through it. They provided the cucumber and leeks and the wraps. The skins were perfectly crispy and the meat very tender and not dry.
The second course of the Peking Duck was wok fried minced duck with mushroom and bamboo shoots with fresh lettuce.
The wok fried Wagu beef with pearl onions was very tender. Also it was wonderfully tasty.
We enjoyed the 2014 Fattoria le Pupille Maremma Toscana Saffredi. It was really fruity and perfect with the duck and the Wagu beef.
There were six of us no longer hungry after this fabulous meal.
This will definitely be on my list to return any time we are in Hong Kong.