“nice food , excellent service”
Review of Tin Lung Heen

Tin Lung Heen
Ranked #3 of 8,973 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: West Kowloon
Description: Refined authentic Cantonese cuisine, traditional Dim Sum complemented with a premium variety of teas. Private rooms are available for special occasions. Experience our six-course degustation menu, showcasing the brilliant presentation and overall culinary excellence that have earned Tin Lung Heen the distinction of two Michelin stars.
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Typhoon no 1 is hoisted , finish work wanted to have nice dinner , we worked in ICC , the tallest buliding in HK . my friend recommeded me to try the Skyline restaurant - Tin Lung Heen.
We sat next the window view ,we saw outisde was cloudy with star light. Restaurant was busy , one lady appoached to my table and introduce herself - Keica , She recomended us to have BBQ seafood combination , steamed fresh abalone with ginger , steamed chicken with garlic and yellow powder , braised bamboo piths . I really like the Iberian BBQ porkwhich was juicy and tender . She recommeded us to try the White wine" Alsace-" with our seafood dinner , wine was so crispy and after taste .
I dont believed that the wine was good match with my dishes ,professional service and good food presentation , one again thank you for the service ,I will back for YUM CHAR

2  Thank Greedy2013
There are newer reviews for Tin Lung Heen

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was recommended to come over to try out some good chinese food and i wasn't disappointed. Right from the start, they had it right the ambience, the atmosphere...perfect. I really liked the dishes (especially the deep fried crispy chicken and the taco and coconuts - they were great and definite recommendations!)

I would also like to promote one of your fellow employees, Ryan, for his impeccable service. He was there when I needed and treated me like royalty, exactly what Hong Kong customer services is lacking. Good job and I will definitely be back real soon!

2  Thank Justin C
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went there for business lunch:
- Good service
- Nice view on the harbour
- Nice decoration and tableware
- Good Chinese food
- Will definitely come back

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Happy Evening , gathering with my oversea friends, tried the Traditional Tung Po Pork Belly , juicy and Incredible tasty . We sat in the private dining room with sea view ! Staff was friendly and helpful. However , michelin restaurant should be pay highly price . Lightly recommend to try !

1  Thank Josephinengjs
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This Michelin two star restaurant offers superb food along with flawless service. We went for both dinner as well as the dim sum brunch on Sunday. The soft shell crab appetizer was wonderful, as were the king prawns and the barbecue pork, and the dim sum were delicious as well. The food was complemented by a comprehensive wine list, with more than a few excellent selections that nicely accompanied the food. Chef Paul come out to greet us after dinner, making for another delightful experience.

1  Thank allenm6369

Been to Tin Lung Heen? Share your experiences!