“Delicious!”

Ranked #108 of 13,215 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Take in the stunning views of the Hong Kong skyline from our 28th floor Chinese fine-dining restaurant, which gained three “fork-and-spoons” in the Michelin Guide Hong Kong Macau 2012. Enjoy exquisitely prepared dim-sum and seasonal Cantonese cuisine together with vintage wines from our private collection. There are three private dining rooms and even a kitchen, should you wish to bring your own chef.We have also recently been selected by Condé Nast Traveller UK to be on their “Best New Restaurant 2012: Hotel Tables” list.
Reviewed November 29, 2017

Enjoyed this place so much. They have vegetarian menu. And the chief changed a few things on my request and it was better even they I expected. Fresh ingredients cooked with love! Delicious and romantic dinner.

Date of visit: November 2017
Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at Above and Beyond, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear AnastaciaJetsetter,

Thank you for your glowing review.

I am grateful to learn that you had such a fantastic dining experience at Above & Beyond and that you enjoyed our vegetarian dishes a lot which our chef has amended the menu as requested.

Many thanks for recommending us to TripAdvisor community around the globe and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

Came here with hubby for anniversary celebration. They made sure to give us a table with an awesome view. Mr. Ace Lee, Senior Sommelier took good care of us. Lovely service all round but he was a real star. Food was very good. Crazily enough the real star was the Kung Pao Tofu! So if you are a vegetarian you are in good hands. We tried a Chinese white wine which was very good. The sommelier I am sure could have taken us on a grand tour of their very good wine list but we wanted to try something that we would not be able to find in California USA at home. Came in time to catch the 8:00 laser show.

Date of visit: November 2017
Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at Above and Beyond, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear AFoolForTravel,

Thank you for your glowing review.

I am glad to learn that you had a wonderful evening at Above & Beyond and that you enjoyed our vegetarian dishes a lot. At ICON we love to care, I am pleased to know that you are satisfied with the service of Ace. Your compliments will be passed to Ace and the team as to recognize their great effort.

Please feel free to contact me should I can be assisted with any future reservations and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

We had a special menu and private dinner in the wine room arranged by the restaurant and the evening was just great with lovely food including some of the best cantonese food we have had in Hong Kong, lovely wine pairings which they have taken to another level proposing great vintages of fantastic wines by the glass thanks to their special wine system and a perfect service and attention to detail from the staff especially Ace who has been great in arranging the dinner and all the details up to the flower arrangement. The amazing view towards Central are in themselves worth the visit. I should also mention that my partner being Vegetarian/Vegan, the restaurant was able to accommodate her diet easily with delicious and tasty food unlike many other places so this will definitely remain one of our favorite spots in the city.

Date of visit: November 2017
Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at Above and Beyond, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2017

Dear windybeach2014,

Thank you for your glowing review.

I am grateful to learn that you had such a fantastic dining experience at Above & Beyond and Ace has pampered you and your partner well. Your kind words will be passed to the team as to recognize their great effort.

Reviewed November 23, 2017

My wife and I had the 5 course set menu - included peking duck, dim sum, etc. All the dishes were v nice. Service very good including table service of the peking duck. We had an inside table but the views to the Island across the harbour are still very good so it seems all tables will have harbour views. Also try the adjoining lounge for a pre dinner drink - very nice staff and professional bartenders.

Date of visit: November 2017
Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at Above and Beyond, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Ron W,

Thank you for your glowing review.

I am grateful to learn that you had such a fantastic dining experience at Above & Beyond with your beloved and the team has pampered you well. Your kind words will be passed to the team as to recognize their great effort.

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Took clients from South America it this restaurant prior to a conference we attended. The service was great as well as the food. Unfortunately, we didn't get a table directly at the windows but if you walked around, you could still enjoy the fantastic skyline view.
We ordered a number of dishes to share between us and by some reason we didn't understand, they removed our wonderfully decorated plates and replaced with really small ones. Finally, we received some medium sized plates.
Overall, highly recommended if you stay on the mainland side.

1  Thank Andreas L
Harry M, Director of Food & Beverage at Above and Beyond, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Dear Andreas L,

Thank you very much for your glowing review!

I am pleased that you and your clients had a wonderful dining experience here at Above & Beyond. The intention of plating re-setup is to leave more room for guest to enjoy the meal.

Thanks for recommending us to TripAdvisor community around the globe and I look forward to welcoming you back again.