“Great as usual”
Review of Causeway Bay Inn

Ranked #15 of 161 Specialty Lodging in Hong Kong
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular customer. It's a good clean place with great value. I'm staying there again!

It's very near the Causeway bay mrt and is walking distance to good food places.

It is near a noisy road but nothing earplugs cannot fix.

Take the a1 bus from the airport and stop at wan chai fire station.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank bankergirl1016

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We reached HK around 6pm and took a taxi to Causeway Bay Inn. Taxi driver was very rude and complaining we stay at the busiest district in HK. Taxi driver couldn't find the Inn so he asked us to get down near Lee Theater. Luckily we met a gentlemen who showed us the way to the Inn. However, we had hard time opening the digital door as we push the door too early after key in the number. We called the person in charge Sara, she guided us thru and by 9pm we finally got in the room. My first impression of the room is tiny but cozy. Room is clean and everything is neat and span. Location is perfect, MTR is just right at the back inside Time Square. So convenience to travel around. Restaurant, shopping, 7-11 is just right at the door step. Even St Paul Hospital is 15 mins walking distance. A thumb up for room and location.

Room Tip: We stay at room1, cozy enough for 2 adults and 1 child.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank joanwcl
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We spent three nights at the Causeway Bay Inn and our stay was very good! The hotel is clean, very near the metro and easy to access. We were a little bit worried about the electronic keypad, but everything went very well. The room is comfortable and the bathroom has a good size. I recommend it and I would stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Stephabeille
CCLeung, Manager at Causeway Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you for your review.
We was great to got your good comments of our inn, we will keep our best.
Hope can services you again on the next time to Hong Kong.

Best regards

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed July 2013 very comfortable , clean, cheap and great location the only downside beds are bit short but ok for anyone 6 foot or less. Fast WIFI and very close to train station. Was a bit hard to find at first but easy from then on. definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 117stephen
CCLeung, Owner at Causeway Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Thank you for your reviews.
Your comments are useful for other traveller to get more informations. We will keep our best and look forwards your coming again.

Thank you for your choosed of our inn

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I stayed in Causeway Bayy Inn last November 2012 with my mom on a holiday. What we loved about it is that the room is very clean, smells, great, wifi was fast, there are even free shopping vouchers, and that it was near Causeway Bay station.

I didn't have difficulty in finding the building but I was a bit confused when I entered it, and the guard was not much help at all (can't understand english). Good thing is that the owner of the Indian Restaurant on the 2nd floor passed by and probably heard me and the guard discussing, and he helped me find the inn inside.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank SocTy
CCLeung, Owner at Causeway Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you for your reviews. Your comments can help us to keep on and improve our servies, and your travel tips also helpful for the other travelers to get more informations and useful.

Hope can servies you again on the next trip to HK.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I searched many places to stay in HK for my holiday in July 3 months ago. I've booked Mapple Leaf Hotel via booking.com. One beautiful day, I saw Causeway Bay Inn on tripadvisor and I searched for it. It's very lucky that they still have room 1 available for my holiday period. I thought that it was very small as many hostel in HK. When I reached it, I've found that it's not as small as I imagine. I have no problem with digital code because I read comments on Tripadvisor for PULL instead of PUSH at the main building entrance. For us, 2 adults and 1 six years old boy, we are very satisfied with clean room, adequate bath room with towels, hand wash, bath foam and shampoo, comfortable bed. The room was clean daily although we booked 4 nights and we got 100$ discount for not have room clean daily. I like Causeway bay Inn and definitely to stay there when I come back to HK again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Hanh79
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular customer. It's a good clean place with great value. There is a bit of noise and there was a kid at the next room which makes it slightly annoying. However I would still go back. The location, cleanliness, and value far outweigh the noise, which is at a minimal level.

• Stayed: June 2013