“Excellent Italian food with a twist (but pricey).”
Review of Domani - CLOSED

Domani
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Italian food with a twist (but pricey).”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I went there with my girlfriend and 4 other friends for my birthday on a Saturday dinner. Food is top notch and service is very careful and explicative. The wine which we chose was fantastic. We would come back to try more dishes.

• Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“Good, but....”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Ambiance, food, decor were great overall. Attention to detail on service, while reasonably good too, came up short of expectations. Fumbled orders, some appetizers not showing up at all....and it didn't seem the staff were overwhelmingly busy, so the issue appeared to be simply focus, and a rather easy fix if they choose to get there.

My third visit this year, and I would still recommend it.

The tiramisu, well, wasn't tiramisu....they explained, well, that's just the way we do it here. Hmmmm...suggest go a bit more conventional there to meet expectations better.

• Visited November 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Best Italian in Hong Kong with the most reasonable price.”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

No doubt it is the best Italian restaurant in Hong Kong.
Go there often for lunch as my new office is just above. I traveled a lot in Italy as I am German and for us it is the most favorable destination. So I can repute myself experienced enough.
The charges are the most honest of all. I paid a third less the price of a bottle of water or wine comparing to any other Hotel Restaurant. Can anybody explains me why?
BTW the food is sensational, innovative/ modern and so the service. Great from the moment you make the reservation until you leave. Thank you all! Well done!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Red R
“unforgettable experience”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

today we had lauch at Domani.
food and services were absolutely fantastic. me and my collegues agree that this is the best restaurant in hong kong and one of the best italian restaurant in the world.
congratulation

2 Thank Gianluigi Z
Sydney, Australia
“Appalling Service”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have eaten at Domani in Hong Kong on a regular basis for the last three years. Its great Italian food which is hard to find in Hong Kong.
Last night I went with friends and we asked for pizza. We were told that we could not order pizza for a main course, as they only serve pizza at lunchtime. We could order pizza as an entree but then we would have to order main courses. I have only been to Domani once for lunch, but have eaten there at least thirty times in total for dinner, and have often ordered pizza.
The service is usually excellent. The maitre de is a very nice blonde guy from northern Italy. Unfortunately he wasn't working last night.
When we said we wanted to order pizza (we also wanted wine and dessert), we were told they couldnt help us. The restaurant was one third full by the way so it wasnt as if oter people were being turned away for us.
I will never go back to Domani. Isola also does good pizza, without the attitude.

Visited October 2013