“Exellent! Perfect!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Admiralty
Reviewed May 7, 2013

What a treat for my birthday! Every thing was perfect. Setting is modern and classy, service dedicated and pleasant, food delicious. I must admit I was really impressed with the beef , so tender and savory. Wine was though, expensive.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just a great restaurant! Stracciatella appetizer is outstanding. Gorgonzola desert is a must try. Entrees are consistently excellent. Portions are small, but appropriate when you order an appetizer and an entree. Service is typically excellent ................ attentive, but not overbearing.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

First of all, I don’t usually write reviews -- that’s because I’m rarely inspired enough to do so...

You should also know that I’m a foodie. I traveI frequently for work and I am fortunate to be invited to all the best restaurants in Los Angeles, New York, Paris, London, Hong Kong, Florence, San Francisco, etc.

I went to Domani in Pacifc Place with my beau during our last visit to Hong Kong. The restaurant was conveniently located just a short walk from our hotel The Upper House (which I also highly recommend).

The food was brilliant. Connaisseur’s wine list. Service impeccable. We went in with Michellin-star expectations and finished impressed!

My recommendations -- Tomato jelly with shrimp and scallops…Lobster pasta…dreamy tomato soup…Tiramisu to die for…

Can’t wait to go back on my trip next month during Art Basel Hong Kong! Elegant architectural space and power player clientele!

1  Thank Miyoshi_66
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is one of my fave Italian restaurants in town.
Classy without being pretentious, good service without harassing you or disappearing between one course and the next, very tasty food, maybe expensive at times (depending on your selection, of course) but always delicious.
I recommend seafood which is a trademark of the restaurant, and I still miss the wonderful jar they used to have few years ago - they should put it back in the menu!
Stefano, the manager, can advise you on what's hot to order as well as guide you through the proper wine to match with your food selection.
The interior looks spacious and the ceiling is very unique.
The outdoor is very nice and not noisy.
Ideal for romantic date, business dinner or just friends' gathering.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

At the first glance to the menu, it looks expensive,which it's true. But it worth it as you will have a fantastic quality of service and tasty dishes.

All in all, it's a great place to have a nice dinner with staff taking care of you

Don't expect the size of the dish to be huge but rather something tasty and well presented

1  Thank gringo377