“Hearty Deli Food Revisted”

Chez Patrick Deli Star Street
Ranked #2,107 of 8,734 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The destination: a typical French Bistro. The cuisine: a hearty and rustic French cuisine.At the heart of Wanchai Star Street Precinct, Chez Patrick Deli brings together an all day French gourmet eatery and a fine grocery counter offering premium homemade products. In a casual bistro environment, we serve a hearty French cuisine and local country dishes inspired by the homeland of the Chefs. Sitting in our restaurant, surrounded by fine groceries, rediscover the authentic, rustic and simple taste of French regional dishes.
Singapore
“Hearty Deli Food Revisted”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

A little pricey for Deli food. Go for the sets meals. They have kept up their standards.

I love the food here. It is fresh and good value. Good ambience for Deli and HK standards.

Service is slow and need constant reminders, not because staff is slow but bec they are very busy juggling.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Belgium
“Not sure.... mixed feelings”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We went to Chez Patrick in Stanley on Stanley Plaza, soon after it's opening.
We ordered apetizers and it took them like ages before they would bring the main course. After some inquiry it turned out they had forgotten to prepare our mains. So that was a problem. Not very bad, it was on a Sunday and we had time. They made up by offering us an extra glass of wine so I will not base my review on that incident.
Our appetizers and the adults meals were good. Not excellent, but just good. It was what you would expect from this kind of eatery. However the child meals were not very good. The kids had steak with french fries, but the beef was of very poor quality, all fatty. That was a shame because my food was good. Maybe we have to go back and give it another try.

• Visited November 2011
Hong Kong
“A lot of money for bland food”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

The setting along the revitalized Stanley Plaza is beautiful. We went for dinner on a lovely evening. My daughter and I had escargots as an appetizer and my husband had the quiche, husband and daughter had the saucisson in brioche as their mains and I had the tripe. The bottled escargots were teeny tiny and had very little flavour, however my husband's quiche was very good. The sausage in the brioche was really two slices of bread with a bit of sausage in the middle and my tripe tasted like seasoning was forgotten, which was unfortunate because the vegetables it was served with were wonderful. My husband enjoyed the lemon meringue pie. This experience was a $1300 HKD mistake we won't be making again.

• Visited November 2011
Singapore
“FINALLY, I tried this Deli today......”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Chez Patrick Deli thrives on fresh french cafe food and this deli certainly lives up to expectations. Had the pumpkin & ginger soup as starter - smooth and tasty - very well done! Also had the pan-fried seabass as main .....it's OK .... a little dry. For $120 set lunch per person with coffee, it is alright.

It is a very popular place for residents staying in the area. I am one of them. It's always full of diners and I just had to give it a try .....finally. I gotta come back to try other stuff.....

• Visited October 2011