“Expensive rubbish”
Review of Linguini Fini

Linguini Fini
Ranked #659 of 8,042 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Central
London, United Kingdom
“Expensive rubbish”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went here on our holiday the other week after it was recommended. I was thoroughly disappointed not just by the food but also the price. Generic poorly executed pasta dishes which were thoroughly overpriced. Worst of all they charged $130 for WATER! Just water!!!!!! I have never been so shocked in my life! I would recommend that you go elsewhere and save your money!

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
“No staff serves you AT ALL...”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I made reservation at 8pm, when I walked in the place is packed ....
NO ONE SERVES AT ALL like giving us the menu, pouring the water or take orders.
When I tried to order and I asked a waitress and she said "sorry only SENIOR WAITRESS can order"... Seriously, it's like I'm begging for a meal and take my order... I'M PLANNING TO PAY YOU KNOW?!
I just left and no one even asked me why

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Carrie_yeung
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Food, Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here on a recent trip to Hong Kong. The restaurant has a casual, fun atmosphere. The food is good - though not the best Italian food I have had. It was a little frustrating when they did not have three of the four things we ordered - especially since we were there on a Saturday night around 7:30pm - which you would think is prime dinner time. It was especially frustrating when they did not have their signature dish - the one we came for. All in all, it was a good meal and I would reccomend it if you are craving some red sauce Italian food.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jena M
Hong Kong
“Excellent American-style Italian”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have been here many times, for brunch, lunch, and dinner. We've previously lived in New York, and Linguini Fini holds its own when compared to Italian restaurants based in the US. They have a great wine list, and their fresh burrata appetizer can't be beat. Each dish has a thoughtful presentation, and we have never left a meal unsatisfied. Especially recommended is the unlimited prosecco brunch -- it is a great value. Service can be a little hit or miss at times, but not enough to detract from the overall experience.

• Visited April 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great atmosphere, pity the value”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Portion size gets smaller each visit, go elsewhere.
Tasty bit tiny, the vegetables are good,I recommend you head to posto publico instead

• Visited March 2013