“What a waste of money”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food was terrible and must be the worst italian food I ever had, I ordered a calamari and the batter was oily and my main course was a hanger steak, it was cold and the waiter did not bother to inform me that there was no side vegetable to go with it, it was a tiny steak that have already been sliced. we also have to asked for butter several times and ordered our drinks twice before finally getting it after 20 minutes. The service was also bad, out of most of the drinks we ordered, 5 out of the ten was not available. we ordered two different red wine and they refilled our glasses with even checking what we were drinking and mixed them together. I for one will not go back again and I will advise you to avoid this place.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were in the restaurant on Sunday and were so pleasantly suurprised to meet and spend almost an hour with us at our table. "Vinny" is the head chef here an all of our meals were absolutely delicious.
The freel0floating procecco was a eral treat snce we were celebtatin and was quite nice I order the Liniuini

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Was hoping for some great pasta and pizza. Pizza was good but pasta was much to salty and there was so much garlic that it tasted bitter so I returned the pasta and had dessert instead.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

So brilliant! Service was very nice. Wine list was very well selected and priced. And the food was amazing! Very nice funky resturant.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Overhyped, overpriced medicore food best describes this place. Buffalo pizza was soggy and devoid of taste. Mushroom pasta very average. My house serves far better pizza and far better mushroom pasta. Mozarella sticks was good. Scrambled eggs were good. Beef was initially served very rare. Pity no one asked my preference on how I liked the beef cooked.

Decided to have dessert elsewhere.

Never again!