I just spent over a month at The Lodge and had never felt so taken advantage of. Don't be fooled by the pretty pictures on their website (they are not real!) or their excellent customer when they are trying to get you to book... once you pay you are at their mercy.
Here is what we experienced:
- The rooms are smaller that a cabin in a cruise. Two people cannot be inside a room unless both are standing
- Beds are too short and with walls on 3 sides so if you are 5'9 or taller you have to sleep in a diagonal
- The shower is so small that if you drop something you have to get out of it to pick it up
- The internet works half of the time
- The rooms smell horrible
- There is a lot of construction noise
- The washing room does not have a drier so you cannot really use them
- If you try to extend your stay, the rate goes up almost 100% (They don't tell you this when you sign the lease of course)
We booked this place last minute and it was the only option available. If you have other options save yourself the bad experience and go somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge Serviced Apartments Hong Kong