“Good noodles and fish balls”

Hong Kong Fishball King
Ranked #4,153 of 12,849 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed September 23, 2017

Be prepared to share your table with a stranger when the place is busy. We tried the wonton noodles with fishball, which is what they're known for, and we were not disappointed. Good soup base, noodles, and fishballs. Worth trying!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Went there to have dinner, the device was so.. cold. Just threw my plate over and just as a bonus, the tea cup was so old and disgusting.
Even so, I passed by the following day, to ask if I can pay by card or octopus, I entered and no one talked to me, when the lady came to me and I asked her she started to talk in Chinese and let me leave without an answer.
Maybe my experience, I will not go back though.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Not only for fishball lowers or fried fish skin, that are popular here..
It also offers beef, brisket, tripes, and tendons.. Eat or take away.. Open late.
Good value meal

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Cristiano C
Reviewed August 26, 2016

Fishball is the most famous food for the shop. The fishball is chewy and fresh. Noodles are great with tehe chilly sauce. Suitable to all noodles lovers. They have really great wonton noodles

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Non-touristy.. Local's secret.. That's why not much review. The beef really marinated to max! I went at night and back for breakfast because it was so nice.

Date of visit: May 2016