“Bright lights in the big city”
Review of Causeway Bay

$50.50*
Hong Kong Harbour Pre-Dinner Night Cruise
Ranked #43 of 839 things to do in Hong Kong
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I had dinner here and found it a great suburb to walk through and to enjoy the night vibe. There are a number of cheap authentic restaurants to chose from and here you can find great shopping in the malls and little boutique stores. As the sun set, the lights on all of the buildings came on and the whole place seemed to light up with signage. If we didn't have an early flight the next day, we would have liked to stay out later to see where the night would have taken us.

2  Thank MzTaylor88

Reviewed April 13, 2014

if you like malls and branded boutiques sight seeing you can explore Causeway Bay. sort of like Orchard in Hongkong only no ice cream ;p

1  Thank NhazzlaM
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I always stay in this area everytime visit hk. Just look sogo if you lost. Everything we need available here. This area almost never sleep i guess.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

A lot of people I know prefer Kowloon but I do love Causeway bay I haven't given Kowloon a chance. I prefer the vibe, I don't mind walking alone at 12 midnight while Kowloon didn't give me that impression. Shops are open till late night- I love Sogo, Times Square, the restaurants at Yee Woo, Din tai fung and Fusing and Delicious Kitchen after shopping at Ikea. Just a tram ride away from Central.

3  Thank Loren P
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were staying in a hotel near to the Causeway Bay Shopping Area but did not appreciate in advance how good and varied the facilities were. We made particular use of The Sogo shopping complex and also Hysan Place. Time and money were spent in the magnificent Apple Store, whilst another happy memory was being guided to a very small print shop in one of the multi use premises to obtain, with success, some required print work. Truly a varied neighbourhood also aided my excellent travel connections to other areas by tram and bus