“Good coffee and free Wifi”
Review of Pacific Coffee

Pacific Coffee
Ranked #49 of 224 Coffee & Tea in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Kowloon Tong
Neighborhood: Kowloon Tong
canberra
“Good coffee and free Wifi”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went to several Pacific Coffee places. They are usually very clean and service is good. Prices are a bit steep but that is HK. I like to get a coffee here and chill out with my friends.

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
HK
“addicted to pacific coffee”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The coffee is the best in hk, even better than cova and those 5 stars hotels. I always order the simple cappuccino with skim milk which make my morning beautiful. The little cakes there are lovely too, it's always my first choice to go when i'm alone, i can sit there for hours without any disturbance.

Visited August 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Pacific Coffee Flower Market Mongkok”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here at The Perfect Cup/Pacific Coffee for a breather whilst investigating Gold fish street and the flower markets, it was great we only had light snacks and cake but they were very nice and the coffees were great. The place was nice and clean a bit of an oasis in Mongkok. The staff were very good and supplied good service. Recommend.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“I fell in love with Pacific Coffee in HK...”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The coffee is wonderful (I visited daily and enjoyed everything I tried) and even the Pork Roll was amazing (and I'm not much of a pork fan, like the HK folks are). This place quickly closed in on my love of Starbucks. It's definitely a close second and could become my regular spot if I had them where I live.

• Visited April 2013
Covington, Kentucky
“Enjoy this coffee atop Victoria Peak”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

MIght have been the view, the weather, or lack of sleep -- but we enjoyed our coffee at the Pacific Coffee store at Victoria Peak. They have a lovely outdoor patio which affords amazing views and the best place for people watching. The coffee was not the best I've ever had, but it was good and the staff was very friendly.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Pacific Coffee? Share your experiences!