“Awesome Guide...a MUST tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Foot Tour

Big Foot Tour
Ranked #1 of 51 Food & Drink in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello, we bring to you your real Hong Kong walking tours. Through our Hong Kong Private Tour, Hong Kong Food Tour and Real Hong Kong Tour, we make it fun and easy for you to immerse in an authentic Hong Kong environment! Do you want to travel like a local? Book your Hong Kong tours with us now!
Sydney, Australia
“Awesome Guide...a MUST tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

My mum, sister and I visited Hong Kong and pre-booked a private tour with Big Foot Tour and were lucky to get Ski as our guide...Ski you are fantastic! We loved our Hong Kong Island 4 hour walking tour, we learnt so much and saw things we would never have found in a travel book. You have so much knowledge about the history and culture of this busy city and your energy was infectious. The pace of the walk was great for all, especially my mum who's in her 70's and your personal attention to her specifically was wonderful. Ski also mapped out our walk at the end of the tour and made notes of other interests we mentioned for the rest of our stay. I hugely recommend Big Foot Tour for anyone visiting Hong Kong and will do it again on my return...best tour ever!

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you, DJKSydney. All of you have been very friendly and nice to me. It was a great tour with countless of moments that I would never forget! I hope the map has been useful for your subsequent days in Hong Kong - it was specially created just for our guests. Coupled with our personal recommendations based on your tour interests, we hope all these little gestures will make it easier to explore Hong Kong on your own after the tour! On another note, I hope that your mum's leg is feeling better and your sister enjoys the tea that she had bought. Once again, thank you so much for leaving a review on TripAdvisor. I really appreciate it!

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highest Rating Possible!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

After two days of touring with Ski, my wife and I both feel that she deserves the highest possible rating. Her english is excellent and her demeanour is fantastic. Extremely pleased that we selected her to provide us with walking tours of Hong Kong. Absolutely worth her fee! 5*****++

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you, Hcrk01. Time flew by too quickly, especially with both of you around (by that, I definitely mean your sense of humour too)! I love the conversations that we had - from discussing cultural differences to learning from both of you the secrets to a happy and loving marriage as well as the right attitude to hold in our lives - it has been an enriching journey for me! Thank you so much for sharing with me the tour photos through Facebook. I'm sure you are enjoying your travels (and a well-deserved break) now. Stay in touch!
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hong Kong Skiing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We had an amazing walking tour with Ski Yeo, she met us at the time and place after getting instructions from her. She has an enormous love for the area which showed in her enthusiasm.
We learnt about the important buildings and their feng shue (apologies for the spelling). We visited a local cafe and shops in the old town and saw a huge variety of unbelievable items for sale. Even saw the world famous umbrella repair shop. One of the highlights was lunch, dim sum in a place we would not have found on our own, a real treat.
One of the best parts of our 5 days in Hong Kong and a must do for any visitors who want to see and hear about the real city.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you, Hambos2013. I had an amazing time myself and I am very happy to be part of your 3-months long vacation! Hong Kong is a fascinating city, isn't it? I am very thankful for this chance to share with both of you my passion for Hong Kong. Thank you for booking a tour with me! I hope both of you managed to get something nice for your grandson - I'm sure he misses both of you lots while you are away in Australia and New Zealand. Happy Travels!
Qingdao, China
3 attraction reviews
“Best Tour Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Have always been wanting to book a tour with Big Foot on my maiden trip to Hong Kong with the great number of reviews. Pre-booked a month or so in advance and got lucky as I managed to get Ski, the owner herself to bring me on her tour!!

As one of the person who introduced the concept of touring with a friend in Hong Kong, what really impressed me was her ability to remained so interested/passionate about sharing Hong Kong after so many years. She engages while delivering tons of information/background on the history and culture of Hong Kong. Of course, there are tons of little secret spots and details that one would totally miss had she not pointed it out but i shall not spill the beans here.

Well worth it and if you haven't gone on a tour with Big Foot, you haven't gone to Hong Kong!

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you, Brian F. You are very kind with your words! I must admit that I have been very lucky ever since I started Big Foot Tour. I had gotten to know many friends - like yourself - from all over the world and every one of you has helped me to appreciate Hong Kong even more! There are always so many interesting - albeit sometimes crazy - things in Hong Kong that I can't wait to share! I'm really grateful for this chance to show you around and thank you so much for extending your warm hands of friendship. Let's stay in touch!
New South Wales, Australia
“Big Foot, mix and match tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

There are so many intricacies in and around any city and Hong Kong is no exception. It's the subtleties that you don't get to see or experience alone, and all the stories behind where everything is from.
Joe was fantastic tour guide, and now I know about dragons sweeping across the county, with koalas hanging on the sides of buildings and dagger like buildings directed at certain structures. You will never know if Joe never tells!
Food was fantastic, and the congee place was close to where I stayed, so I was there pretty much everyday! (If you have a hang over, BEST place to go for fast reliable delicious cure).
I have to go and try to wet markets.

Visited October 2013
SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you, Clairejy. We definitely like the way that you described our tours - mix and match! We truly appreciate this chance to customize a tour just for you and it has been a joy sharing with you many interesting stories about Hong Kong! Here's a note from your guide, Joe:

Hi Clairejy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review. "You will never know if Joe never tells!" I like that! Haha. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the congee! It is good stuff and, yes, perfect for a hangover too (especially with the deep-fried bread). If you are visiting Hong Kong again, please let me know and we can grab a cup of milk tea together at one of my favourite wet markets! Joe.