“Hong Kong culture, sites and food in an AMAZING fun packed”
Review of Big Foot Tour

Big Foot Tour
Ranked #5 of 67 Food & Drink in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Big Foot Tour website · Inside scoops of untold stories, local eats and hidden gems · Engaging and passionate local tour guides · Fluent English · No forced shopping · No scripted presentation · Discover Hong Kong through our top-rated Hong Kong Walking Tours, Food Tours and Private Tours today! As featured in Lonely Planet, ABC and The Sunday Province.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

4 hour walking tour with insights into Hong Kong culture and history with fun filled FACTS with an introduction to an amazing city of excess and indulgence. Ate Dim Sum in a 5 story restaurant where you wash your plates and chopsticks with tea before eating and where English is not spoken or understood! Learned about Chinese Herbal Medicine and got to see the variety of ingredients available. Did you know that birds nest comes from swallow saliva? Explored Hollywood street and cut label stores? Pr----da and Arm---ni at huge discounts just because the label is intentionally. Meandered through SOHO boutiques and restaurants.
ripped. Rode the worlds longest escalator and explored hidden markets and unnamed streets. A First visitor MUST do tour. Ski was GREAT! Lovely personality and completely accommodating. Made our visit very special and memorable. Thanks.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you, Dlslsd, for your recommendation. I'm very flattered by your kind words. It's been awesome, with the day made extremely fun becauuse of your sense of humour! I'm still laughing at the joke that you made when we were taking the MTR. I shared with my friends and it worked on ALL of them. Good stuff! Thank you so much for all these precious moments and I'm really happy to have met both of you in Hong Kong. Please stay in touch!

All reviews
"longest escalator"
"daily life"
"amazing city"

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Ski is the best. She led us on a wonderful walking tour of Hong Kong that showed us the "inside" Hong Kong. I would highly recomend Big Foot Tour!

Thank you, Mary D. It's been my pleasure to spend some great times with you and your group. I hope things have been going on well for all of you back home. Take care and keep in touch!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our guide Joe was phenomenal. His passion and enthusiasm was amazing. His knowledge of the city and culture was fascinating. Highly recommend.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you, Steve E, for taking the time to write a review for us! Here's a note from your guide, Joe:

HI Steve E,

It was a great day hanging out with both of you, even though I almost fell over one of the escalators. Haha! It was cool grabbing some tasty local delights at the food court too! I hope you had enjoyed the rest of your stay and managed to check out a few of the places that I mentioned. Thank you so much for writing a recommendation on Tripadvisor. If you are ever around Hong Kong again, let me know and we can have a cup of milk tea together!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We chose to schedule this tour within hours of landing in Hong Kong to get a feel for the lay of the land - best decision ever! Joe was fantastic - high energy, engaging, and full of knowledge about the region's history and culture. We learned so many little tidbits and stories about everything ranging from the architecture of some of the city's landmark buildings in the business district to the history behind an old man and his umbrella repair cart in SoHo that is being supported by the local residents. We tried chicken feet for the first time and came away from the tour with a strong sense of the richness and diversity of the city - we knew more about it than our friend who had moved there about a month ago! I'd highly recommend this tour to everyone!

Thank you, Lilmimi_1. We are delighted to hear that you had a great time with us, exploring the back alleys and getting to know some interesting characters of Hong Kong! Here's what Joe has to say to you:

Hi Lilmimi_1,

Both of you were filled with so much energy, considering that you had just gotten off a flight! It was cool getting to know both of you and seeing you try new things, especially chicken feet (Yum!). I am glad to hear that you left Hong Kong with a strong local flavour of the city and had an opportunity to share it with your friend who lives here! I just want to say thank you for leaving me a review as it is much appreciated. If I make it over to LA, I would like to get in touch again!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My Boyfriend and I spent one week in Hong Kong. We only had a few days to visit. That is why i decided to organize a tour with a guide. Joe met us at our hotel. From there we walked to different places and took the MTR. We learned a lot about the culture and the real life of Hong Kong residents. Joe really aknowlaged our wishes and showed us exaclty what we wanted to see. I can only recommend a tour with him. Especially if you only have a few days to visit.

Thank you, Ffry86. We are very grateful for this chance to show you and your boyfriend around on our private tour. Here's a personal note from Joe:

Hi Ffry86,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review! I am happy to explore Hong Kong with you in the exact way that you wanted (including munching on the tasty egg waffles)! The "dark side" has a very different vibe, isn't it? :) I hope you had enjoyed the rest of your night with your friend as well as the rest of your stay in Hong Kong. If you are ever around Hong Kong again, it would be great to catch up!

Joe.

Been to Big Foot Tour? Share your experiences!