“So much to see”
Review of Big Foot Tour

Big Foot Tour
Ranked #5 of 67 Food & Drink in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Big Foot Tour website · Inside scoops of untold stories, local eats and hidden gems · Engaging and passionate local tour guides · Fluent English · No forced shopping · No scripted presentation · Discover Hong Kong through our top-rated Hong Kong Walking Tours, Food Tours and Private Tours today! As featured in Lonely Planet, ABC and The Sunday Province.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Joe was my guide for a full day, 8 hours. I had just one day in Hong Kong but came away feeling as though i'd really experienced life there. We never stopped except to eat & drink but the pace was just right. We used the MTR, the tram, the escalator, the Star Ferry and our own feet! I was introduced to food, customs & a way of life so very different to what i'm used to. I have seen so much and learned such a lot. There's no way i could have seen all this on my own. I'm so glad i found Big Foot Tours... you will not regret booking with them either. They will tailor your tour to your interests and that for me was a huge incentive to book with them. There's no real set itinerary so whatever you're interested in seeing will be covered... the culture, food, temples, photographing stuff, shopping, history... you choose or let Ski & Joe choose for you, either way you'll come away feeling as if you've spent the day with a friend who's shown & taught you so much. I can't recommend them highly enough.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you, Ann B. We are very grateful for your recommendation! Joe has been thrilled to read your comments and here's a note from him:

Hi Ann B,

Thanks for leaving me a review. It is much appreciated! It was a great day exploring with you, especially since you were up for everything - this definitely contributes to why we saw and did SOOO much! Let me know how the pictures come out and I would love to see a couple of them! The next time you visit Hong Kong, perhaps we can go on a walk or even a hike together! Take care in the meanwhile and please keep in touch!

All reviews
"longest escalator"
"daily life"
"amazing city"

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We had Ski do our afternoon tour on the 23rd of January, and after reading many reviews before and after our trip, i find myself lost for words..
What can I possibly say that has not been said already..
Ski is a wonderfully, bubbly, charming, accommodating, caring young lady.
Even if your only in Hong Kong for a day, make sure at the very least you do a big foot walking tour, you simply wont regret it.
My only mistake of the tour was forgetting to get a photo of the 3 of us...
Cest la vie.
Thank you very much Ski!
We had a wonderful afternoon.
Paul & Delwyn

Thank you, AucklandPaul, for your kind words. Indeed, it's a pity that we missed out taking a photo together. However, the memories last! I love the conversations that we had, especially when we compared the differences between our countries. The next time you visit Hong Kong (or if I visit New Zealand), let's catch up over coffee. I still remember your preference - 3 shots in one cup! :)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

January 2013 , it's a must if you are in Hongkong there no better way to see this city, Ski was my tour guide she was so kind and had all the stories about this city . This was one of thé best moment of my trip. I highly recommend this to anyone . MERCI. SKI

Merci, Julien M! I had such a great afternoon with you and your girlfriend. Thank you both so much for extending your warm hands of friendship and for sharing with me so many things about your life - your work, Zamba and your love story! I hope both of you had a awesome time Bangkok thereafter. Please stay in touch!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Joe was fantastic. My profession is travel so I have been on a lot of tours and I would recommend this tour. This tour is the best way to see the real Hong Kong quickly. Joe not only made it a point to make sure my husband and I were seeing everything we wanted to see he also constantly made sure our 10 and 12 year old were enjoying their selves so they would have lasting memories as well. I can't say enough good things in regards to our experience. You won't regret going on this tour but you will miss out if you don't!

1  Thank luveinlife

Thank you, Luveinlife, for trusting Big Foot Tour to show you and your family around. Here's a personal note from Joe:

Hi Luveinlife,

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a review. I'm glad to hear you had a good time! All of you are fantastic. Your kids are troopers - we covered quite a bit! I hope they managed to keep hold of their Kung Fu bracelets! Hopefully, by now, your husband has found a good source of bubble-tea back at home. :)

Take care and keep in touch!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Joe took my kids (10,8) and I on a walking tour of Hong Kong on our first night there. He did an amazing job; he made Hong Kong feel like a friendly, welcoming place and took us to so many great places to eat. I have never gone on a walking tour before, but it was one of the main highlights of a 3 week East Asia trip. I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Scarymelon

Thank you, Scarymelon, for going on a Hong Kong walking tour with us! Here's a note from your guide, Joe:

Hi Scarymelon (awesome Tripadvisor name by the way),

I am really happy to hear that you and your kids had enjoyed yourselves. It's a pity that your husband couldn't make it - hopefully he felt better after drinking the juice that you bought for him. It had been great fun munching our way around Hong Kong together (one of my favourite things to do)! I hope the rest of your trip was great. If you are stopping over in Hong Kong the next time, do let me know! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a review. I really appreciate it!

Joe.

Been to Big Foot Tour? Share your experiences!