“Personal tour”

Private Half-Day Walking Tour of Kowloon in Hong Kong
Private Half-Day Walking Tour of the New Territories Region in Hong Kong
Ranked #1 of 61 Food & Drink in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Best local guides. English-speaking. Fully licensed. Discover Hong Kong by joining us on our top-rated Hong Kong walking tours, food tours and private tours today! Details at our main website.
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Petit. Courteous. Helpful. Considerate. Informative and caring. That is Ski. Our wonderful tour guide was all of these. She took us on 4 hour private tour, designed for our interest. We got a little off the beaten track. The escalator to mid levels, dry seafood market, Staunton Rd and others. It opened our eyes to more of Hong Kong and enabled us to appreciate more of this vibrant city when journeying out on our own. I thoroughly recommend Big Foot Tours and Ski if you want to get more from your HK experience.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Thank you, Jbr02643. What I love most about our walk was the conversations we had, from topics on Hong Kong to your views on relationship and marriage. You are such a loving couple! You mentioned that what keep both of you going strong in the relationship are passion, mutual respect and memories. These are wise words that I'll definitely bear in mind and apply them to my own relationships - with a partner, friends and guests of Big Foot Tour. Thank you for such life lessons and for the wonderful day out. Stay in touch!

There are newer reviews for Big Foot Tour

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Ski was a total pleasure to deal with, right from the start. Gathering information about the tour and booking was so simple and easy, with great communication. She was really keen to know what we wanted and what we hoped to get out of our trip so she could tailor things according to our needs. The walking tour was fantastic, with amazing insights into HK life that we would never have known on our own..... and great custard tarts! will be recommending this tour to our friends and family!

Thank you, Sharongreen38. I'm honoured to be part of your trip to revisit the country that you were born in as well as to retrace the places that your dad had been to. Hong Kong has changed a lot since then! I hope you managed to find the Hong Kong Cricket Club on your way to Stanley Market and Repulse Bay. Once again, thank you for giving me this opportunity to show you around and, more importantly, thank you so much for making the walk additionally meaningful to me.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Hong Kong is a dense, complex city with many layers of history and development. It's also a great, safe tourist destination. Ski's tours open up a window into the city which would be hard for a casual visitor to have any other way without living there for a while. She's also incredibly nice. We spent 4 hours with her and the time flew by. As others have noted, she personalizes the visit based on your interests and most of all, you can feel her enthusiasm for the city - she really appears to enjoy what she's doing. As others noted, we went to places and ate tasty things we wouldn't otherwise have done without her help. Highly recommended if you want a guide, book early.

Thank you, Djmp-ca, for your kind words. I had a very enjoyable walk too! It is always great to meet fellow foodies and I'm really glad to be able to share with you my love for Hong Kong's cuisine. The next time you visit Hong Kong, please let me know! I will hope to bring you on another food-hunting trip!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

ski perfectly planned our morning based on my requests, interests, etc. She was incredibly easy to talk to and wealth of information. If I could take her with me to every city I go to, I would.

Thank you, Dorie60898. I thoroughly enjoyed our morning walk and we sure did cover a lot of grounds in a few hours! The walk was particularly meaningful when I got to know how giving you and your family have been to the society, from your trip to Tibet to dog rescues to other (countless) acts of kindness that we have spoken on! I hope your husband likes the Confucius statue that you bought for him. One day, if there is an opportunity, I would love to meet up with them too. Keep in touch!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

our experience with big foot tour was really pleasant right from the booking phase (very prompt response) to the tour itself.

Our tour guide was affable and helped us to make sense of the sights and sounds around us, explaining to us why things are the way as we see it, even the building designs were linked to geomancy (apparently, the hong kong people are very superstitious people).

4 hours flew by in the blink of an eye and although we were reluctant to let go of our guide whom was ever so watching out for us and making us feel comfortable every part of the way, we had to say goodbye but walking away with more confidence trying to navigate around the bustling hong kong city

see you again soon, big foot tour!

Thank you, Borsch D. I love how crazy Hong Kong gets when it comes to practising Feng Shui. The things that people do sometimes appear to go beyond the acknowledgement and understanding of the geomancy system and become superstitions instead. Nonetheless, this reflects the respect that they have for the Chinese culture and is always worth a good discussion!

Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to share with you my perspectives. I am also appreciative of how you took time to share with me your perspectives, especially through a comparison with your home country and China. I hope work has been going on well for you in Chongqing as well as Shanghai. All the best to your working trips and I look forward to the day when we meet again in Hong Kong.