“Walking tour of Kowloon markets”

Hong Kong Urban Adventures
Small-Group Walking Tour: Old vs New Hong Kong
Ranked #5 of 408 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are now offering 5 walking tours (which itineraries we designed after extensive research and trial runs) to visitors to Hong Kong: The Story of Hong Kong, Around Kowloon in 8 Markets, Hong Kong After Dark, Kowloon Food Safari and Old vs New Hong Kong.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

As much fun as I have wandering around a new place, getting lost, and exploring (in all seriousness, this is my favorite thing to do) I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this tour! Having never been to HK before I was looking for something showed me and taught me things I might not have discovered or learned on my own. Danny (the guide) is amazing! He's very knowledgeable and easy to talk to! He points out many interesting places to come back to later and gives you a chance to try some local treats. I highly recommend this tour for newbies and seasoned visitors alike.

All reviews
"guide danny"
in 10 reviews
"small group"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"gold fish"
"the financial district"
"street stalls"

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Just spent one day for the downtown of HongKong.Seem not enough and was extremely exciting, amazing. Just walk down with helpful guide, shopping center, marina Bay, Back of Dragon, and try great Dumplings at Din Tai Fung. We had great experiences from here. Maybe will come back for the next year.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We wanted to have a taste of culture and see HK without getting weighed down with days and days of touring and information overload. We spent a Sunday morning with Danny for the History of Hong Kong Tour. We had just arrived the night before and really had not seen anything in the city. The History Tour was a perfect balance of culture, site seeing, and learning about the city in a very energetic and lively way. Danny is in the know about where to go and what to do and happy to provide recommendations. He gave us solid restaurant ideas (my favorite, the dim sum), excellent shopping advice, and a list of "must see sites" which enabled us to really plot out the remainder of the trip which was only 3 days. We had such a great experience we decided to book the Markets Tour in TST the next day. We would recommend this tour to others (no matter your age) as a must do and high marks to Danny for creating a tour that is both educational and fun.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I did the tour called Walking the History Book of Hong Kong. It was my first time to HK so a good way to get my bearings and it was great as I was the only person on the tour! My tour guide was so friendly and knowledgeable and it was a great way to spend a few hours of my day learning about the city.