“Marco Polo Lobby Lounge”

Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel Lobby Lounge
Ranked #78 of 229 Coffee & Tea in Hong Kong
Description: Open daily from 10:00am to 1:00am, Lobby Lounge makes a cozy rendezvous for breakfast, lunch, teatime treats or cocktails, with a bar that was conferred a Guinness World Record for the largest selection of rums anywhere on earth!
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stopped here to have lunch while exploring. It was delicious and easy. The lounge area is smallish with a beautiful buffet. All the food looked wonderful, even the large variety of sea food which I can't eat. All the other items were equally tasty. Salad was crisp and had many toppings and meat dishes freshly prepared. Service was nice without being over-powering. We completely enjoyed this found-by-accident venue so rec it if you are near-by and want a tasty lunch in quiet but friendly place.

There are newer reviews for Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel Lobby Lounge

Reviewed November 24, 2012

a basic chicken and rice dish, nothing more nothing less. I know it's popular in HK but I didn't enjoy it as much as I should I guess.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nice quiet place... I popped in to dodge a couple of boring hours in a conference I was attending on world domination (man-made plate tectonics... what a yawn!)
Anyway... I took a walk outside and it was quite hot, so I went to the lounge and just burst into a sweat... so the staff kept bringing me ice water until I was cool enough to order a coffee. They were delightful, and got a kick out of me fanning myself with two menus. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Nice place to take a breather and watch passers by. Easy and enjoyable menu with interesting choices. Nice and relaxing.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I Like it very much,if you want to spend you time excellent ,please go there,plus there is a coffe mashine in every room :))) you can make your coffe or espresso in the room and enjoy in your bad early in the morning.