“Private Tour Hong Kong”

J3 Private Tours Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 147 Tours in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: 45 years in Hong Kong - I am the most experienced and most highly rated Private Tour Guide in Hong Kong, awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 6 years in a row, 2012 to 2017, I take bookings up to a year in advance with NO deposit or pre - payment required. I do take last minute bookings - subject to my availability! I'm English and I am a private tour guide - I offer premium quality private tours of Hong Kong. That's right - tours personalised to your custom specifications. Going local with Jamie who has lived in Hong Kong for 45 Years! and your Private Tour with a local Hong Kong Resident starts right here Amazing Hong Kong, the former British Colony from 1841 - 1997 My private walking tours are perfect for couples, families with kids (of any age!), cruise ship passengers, airport layover passengers, friends, solo traveller's and private groups of up to 8 people. Jamie's private tours - no ordinary experience
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had an EXCELLENT experience with Mr. Jamie in a two -parts Tour .
He knows Hong Kong very well and a walking tour is the way to go.
We HIGHLY recomend this tour and this GUIDE Mr. Jamie Lloyd.
S.& Yami Hoyos, Tampa , Florida

1  Thank Yami48
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Hi Yami48

It was just lovely meeting you both and spending a couple of days together prior to you flying home after a long cruise.

I appreciate the great review

My very best to the both of you

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I felt liked hit the jackpot by booking Jamie to show us Hong Kong for 8 hours. This was by far the best tour. My group consisted of 7 people with a age span from in the 40's to the70's. We travelled like a local which made this tour such a stand out..by ferry, bus and train. A must see is Victoria peek. Jamie's wealth of knowledge, patience and sense of humour made this tour extra special. I can only hope that I can find someone like this in every city I tour. After the tour Jamie sent me detailed instructions on how to see other sites while in Hong Kong. Thanks again Jamie. You can't go wrong by booking with Jamie

Hi Michelle876

Oh my and thank you.

It was such fun meeting you all from Jamaica which from a cricket perspective is a place I would dearly love to visit.

I am so, so pleased you all enjoyed our day together, for me meeting people from all over the world is a blessing.

Thank you again Michelle and hi to everyone.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

First time in Hong Kong and we spent four hours on our first day with Jamie. What a wonderful tour guide. We learned a great deal in a short time about the culture, saw some really important sites and felt like we could handle the MTR system after our time with Jamie. He's knowledgable, pleasant and makes you feel right at home.

As a great bonus, after our tour, Jamie emailed us DETAILED information on all the sites in Hong Kong that we might want to visit. Very much appreciated. A great way to start our stay in Hong Kong!

Hi PCBSML

Thank you very much for the lovely review and I am very pleased you enjoyed Hong Kong, Hong Kong is such a vibrant city and getting around on our fabulous public transport adds to the enjoyment.

Thanks again to you both

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We spent 7 hours with Jamie on our first full day - he set the stage for a memorable visit to a fascinating city and region. We received an excellent education in all things Hong Kong - history, culture, politics, and most importantly - how to get around like a "local". We stayed 5 more days exploring on our own and utilizing the insider information Jamie provided. You simply MUST avail yourself of his unique expertise. A huge THANK YOU for making our trip spectacular!

j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hi Harrell O

Gosh.. thank you so much for the very nice review!

I am still doing the math in my head at the odds of bumping into you at the fabulous Dim Sum restaurant! and sat on the next table

It was such a pleasure to meet you both and thank you

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I selected J3 tours becasue of the many positive reviews. We were not dissapointed, not easy when traveling with a teenager. This was our first time visiting Hong Kong I booked a half day tour, Jamie had us traveling like locals using the subways and the ferrry. We went to the sik sik yuen wong tai sin temple - facinating. Jamie was informative, entertaining, and charming. He answered all questions including all the other areas we were interested in seeing. He even followed up with suggestions for the rest of our stay. I strongly reccomend J3 private tours and will book again next time we are in Hong Kong.

Hi 512travel

It was a real pleasure to meet you all.... having one teenager (out of 3) makes it easier all around!

I am thrilled you enjoyed Hong Kong and the Ozone Bar!

I am always more than happy to give suggestions (with instructions on how to get there) for things to do once our tour is over.

I very much appreciate the great review

thanks