“Great Hong Kong Tour!!!”

J3 Private Tours Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 147 Tours in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: 45 years in Hong Kong - I am the most experienced and most highly rated Private Tour Guide in Hong Kong, awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 6 years in a row, 2012 to 2017, I take bookings up to a year in advance with NO deposit or pre - payment required. I do take last minute bookings - subject to my availability! I'm English and I am a private tour guide - I offer premium quality private tours of Hong Kong. That's right - tours personalised to your custom specifications. Going local with Jamie who has lived in Hong Kong for 45 Years! and your Private Tour with a local Hong Kong Resident starts right here Amazing Hong Kong, the former British Colony from 1841 - 1997 My private walking tours are perfect for couples, families with kids (of any age!), cruise ship passengers, airport layover passengers, friends, solo traveller's and private groups of up to 8 people. Jamie's private tours - no ordinary experience
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I selected J3 tours becasue of the many positive reviews. We were not dissapointed, not easy when traveling with a teenager. This was our first time visiting Hong Kong I booked a half day tour, Jamie had us traveling like locals using the subways and the ferrry. We went to the sik sik yuen wong tai sin temple - facinating. Jamie was informative, entertaining, and charming. He answered all questions including all the other areas we were interested in seeing. He even followed up with suggestions for the rest of our stay. I strongly reccomend J3 private tours and will book again next time we are in Hong Kong.

j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Hi 512travel

It was a real pleasure to meet you all.... having one teenager (out of 3) makes it easier all around!

I am thrilled you enjoyed Hong Kong and the Ozone Bar!

I am always more than happy to give suggestions (with instructions on how to get there) for things to do once our tour is over.

I very much appreciate the great review

thanks

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We selected Jamie based on Trip Advisor reviews for a 5 hour tour on our only day in Hong Kong. It is hard to imagine a better tour guide. We saw all the most important sites, learned about the culture, the "real religion" of the people, their education system, their attitude toward mainland Chinese, and much of the recent history of Hong Kong. We took and learned about every form of local mass transit, and even prevailed upon Jamie to take us to a local non-tourist restaurant for an excellent lunch. All in all, this may have been the best single tour we have ever experienced.

1  Thank chicagodadd

Hi Chicagodadd

Wow!

Thank you for the great review.

It is a fact that Hong Kong today is very different to Hong Kong 10 years ago and in Hong Kong now the headlines are dominated by the influx of Mainland Chinese Tourists and their impact on society.. it makes for some spirited discussions.

Again,. thank you and I hope to see you again

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Loved our time with Jamie. We told him we were interested in learning about the culture and history in Hong Kong....no shopping! Jamie did just that, and we had such a wonderful time. For a first-time visitor, he just took us by the hand and did everything we had asked.
We highly recommend him. It will make you time in HK so much more worthwhile.

1  Thank kauaigirl65

Hi Kauiagirl65

I very much appreciate the lovely review, as always it was a pleasure to meet you both

thanks again

Jamiue

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Was recently vacationing with my brother in Hong Kong on a company reward trip he earned. Because we had filled our days with pre-booked excursions, we weren't available until the last day of our trip in order to book with Jamie. Luckily it worked out with his schedule! We asked Jamie to show us some HK culture, and he absolutely delivered! He is witty, knowledgeable, and I highly recommend him if you're thinking about getting a guide. It would've been incredibly useful had we had time at the beginning of our trip to book him.

1  Thank GS_Tuck
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Hi GS_Tuck

It was certainly interesting me you both after you had spent 5 days here prior to us meeting! luckily Hong Kong is a big place with lot's to do and we were able to do things you had not already covered!

Thanks ever so much for the super review, I really enjoy meeting Texan's

Thanks guys..

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We spent a day and 1/2 with Jamie. He showed us the sights, but more importantly helped us understand the culture, attitudes and day to day life in Hong Kong. He also taught us how to get around on our own on the mass transit system - AND provided us with detailed information on what to see on our own w/ directions and comments. He made our time in Hong Kong, both with him and on our own, productive, informative and fun. Highly recommend touring Hong Kong w/ Jamie.

Hi Linda C

It was really nice to meet the both of you on your recent visit to Hong Kong, we covered a lot of ground on the 2 tours we spent together.

Thanks ever so much for the great review, as always, it is very much appreciated

thanks again