“Great Hong Kong Experience in 8 hours”

J3 Private Tours Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 141 Tours in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: 45 years in Hong Kong - I am the most experienced and most highly rated Private Tour Guide in Hong Kong, awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 6 years in a row, 2012 to 2017, I take bookings up to a year in advance with NO deposit or pre - payment required. I do take last minute bookings - subject to my availability! I'm English and I am a private tour guide - I offer premium quality private tours of Hong Kong. That's right - tours personalised to your custom specifications. Going local with Jamie who has lived in Hong Kong for 45 Years! and your Private Tour with a local Hong Kong Resident starts right here Amazing Hong Kong, the former British Colony from 1841 - 1997 My private walking tours are perfect for couples, families with kids (of any age!), cruise ship passengers, airport layover passengers, friends, solo traveller's and private groups of up to 8 people. Jamie's private tours - no ordinary experience
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I booked a tour with Jamie months ago for my son & I. It was worth every single cent of the cost. Prior to leaving Australia Jamie forwarded an Email advising usof best place to change money at a good rate & advised to purchase an Octapus pass....saving us both money & hassles of sorting out the cost of public transport. Jamie met us in out hotel lobby & we were off to experience parts of Hong Kong that were different & to suit our own special requests. The Bruce Lee exhibition was absolutely fantastic....Anthony Loved it. When in Stanley visited places I didn't realize were there. Ate at a fantastic restaurant. Jamie's knowledge & sense of humour kept. us entertained for the entire tour. Sad when the tour finally finished. Today received a few emails from Jamie giving us information on how to get to different places we may wish to visit. None of that usual "got your money & now forgotten" with Jamie. He's helped us heaps since. Thank you Jamie . Keep in good health as we'll want you to.guide us on tour next trip to Hong Kong.

j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Hi Jeannie, Anton

I appreciate the lovely review, thanks ever so much

As a rule I generally do not do Museums but there is a 5 year 'Bruce Lee' exhibit at our Heritage Museum which is way out in the sticks so I am happy to do this / go there on request!

I am so, so happy you enjoyed our time spent together and boy was that weird bumping into you the next day on the streets!!

thanks guys

There are newer reviews for J3 Private Tours Hong Kong

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We booked an 8 hour tour with Jamie and it was very well worth it. He met us at our hotel (which was a little bit out of the way). We travelled by subway, bus, taxi and the island ferry. He took us to some unique places and his knowledge of Hong Kong is incredible. On our journey we saw his
number "1" car and he took us to his 'secret' spot on The Peak...totally awesome. We had to change our plans a little bit because of the airport closure in Bali and he was very accommodating. Thanks Jamie, we had a great day and learned so much about the culture and even the cab driver was impressed!!

1  Thank Bettsmc2013
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Hi Bettsmc2013

It was was a pleasure to meet the both of you on your whirlwind visit to Hong Kong, it is a shame you were only here for 24 hours, so much to see and do!

Car spotting is an interesting "hobby" in Hong Kong, we have so many luxurious and fancy cars as well as great number plates and I was amazed we actually got to see the car with the "1" number plate which meant I had seen it twice in 2 days, you can spend your entire life here and not see it!

We were quite lucky with the weather and I am very very happy you enjoyed our time together, we had a lot of fun

thanks again for the great review

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Booked evening tour with Jamie in August 2013. and it was excellent start to my short stay in Hong Kong. great tour. great guide.

Hi Vaidotas B.

Hong Kong is a very different place at night time and I was very glad to have the opportunity to show you around, the view from the Peak at night time is simply magnificent.

I very much appreciate the great review and thank you

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Insiders view of HK with the perspective of someone who has lived there most of his life. I saw and learned things I would not have otherwise. Excellent

Hi DDSCarole,

Thanks ever so much for the very positive review, I really appreciate it and I am glad you enjoyed the tour and I really hope you found what you were looking for at the Exhibition.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Booked a day with Jamie via TripAdvisor and his website to help us acclimatise to Hong Kong.
He was good enough to start the walking tour from our hotel and then designed the day with old, new, scenic, nature, food and real Hong Kong in mind. Something for everyone.
He added some great insight into the traditions of this great city including Chinese superstitions and beliefs - something we would not have known if we had ambled around during our stay.
The pace of our day was also unhurried - coupled with very efficient public transport - underground and ferry. Met some lovely locals too.
Would genuinely recommend to friends and family with no hesitation whatsoever.
Thank you, Jamie from the Wilson family.

j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Hi Guys

Wow, thanks ever so much for the lovely review

I do like family tours and I am so, so happy you enjoyed the tour, I also enjoyed your other reviews of the Peninsula, Big Buddha etc

I hope you can make it back to Hong Kong