“Fabulous Hong Kong Tour!”

J3 Private Tours Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 139 Tours in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: 45+ years in Hong Kong, awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 6 years in a row, 2012 to 2017, I take bookings up to a year in advance with NO deposit or pre - payment required. I do take last minute bookings - subject to my availability! I'm English and I am a private tour guide - I offer premium quality private tours of Hong Kong. That's right - tours personalised to your custom specifications. Going local with Jamie who has lived in Hong Kong for 45 Years! and your Private Tour with a local Hong Kong Resident starts right here Amazing Hong Kong, the former British Colony from 1841 - 1997 My private walking tours are perfect for couples, families with kids (of any age!), cruise ship passengers, airport layover passengers, friends, solo traveller's and private groups of up to 8 people. Jamie's private tours - no ordinary experience
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fabulous Hong Kong Tour!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A business colleague and I spent a fabulous day touring with Jamie. I would highly recommend his 8 hour tour. He is knowledgable, fun, professional, prompt, and all of those other adjectives too! Great day...well worth the money. I would highly recommend Jamie to any visitor to Hong Kong.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JBD215
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Hi JBD215

Thank you ever so much for the brilliant review

It was a real pleasure to meet the both of you and show you around this fabulous city and this is despite the horrible weather, if I recall it pretty much rained all day!

Once again thank you

Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Outstanding tour guide for Hong Kong!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We booked a one day tour with Jamie for shortly after we arrived in HK for a 2 week stay, to get a feel for the place. From the first contact, we found his services to be prompt, professional and most of all friendly. The actual tour itself was outstanding - we covered so much ground seeing various tourist attractions, as well as Jamie assisting us with understanding the public transport system, answering our numerous queries and sharing humorous stories and interesting facts from his 30 years in Hong Kong. He was so helpful and reassured us we could contact him again at any time during our stay, with queries. Jamie is a very skilled and knowledgeable tour guide for Hong Kong, and we are glad we decided to book his services (after seeing other reviews on Trip Advisor). We could not recommend Jamie more!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank KirstenM2013
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hi KirstenM2013

Kirsten,

It was just super meeting the 3 of you during your recent extended stay in Hong Kong and I am so happy you enjoyed the experience.

Folks, just so you know, I love family tours, being a father of 3 boys! I have done many tours with kids of all ages, challenging but great fun!

Kirsten, contact me anytime should you need anything from Hong Kong

Townsville, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day Tour”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We arrived in Hong Kong at 7am from London and had a connecting flight back to Australia that night. Jamie met us at the airport and took us on an eight hour day tour of Hong Kong. He showed us the highlights of the city accompanied by very knowledgable information about the history, lifestyle and culture in Hong Kong. We had an excellent day and would highly recommend Jamie to anyone looking to do private touring in Hong Kong.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank MGPAust
Hi MGPAUST

Thank you so much for the great review, it is very much appreciated... it is a pity though that you only add 16 hours in Hong Kong this time!! we have such a wonderful city!

Remember folks - if you are a Transit passenger arriving by air with 6+ hours to kill before your connecting flight, then rather than spend the time twiddling your thumbs in an anonymous airport why not use the time more productively and see Hong Kong, a truly fantastic and vibrant city.

I offer a personalised custom tour for Transit Passengers which by necessity is a custom tour because the itinerary depends entirely on how much time you have available and of course based on any special request you may have, ideally we need 6 hours or more, but at a pinch I can still do a great tour with only 5 hours available.

I will meet you in the arrivals hall and make sure you get back to the airport in time for your connecting flight.

Thanks again Michelle for your review, it was lovely to meet the 3 of you including that budding neurosurgeon!

Berlin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great introduction to Hong Kong”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We only had a few days in Hong Kong, so touring with Jamie the first day was great. He showed us all the big sights as well as anything we were interested in and in a very personal and knowing way as he has lived in Hong Kong for more than 30 years. He could answer all our questions and gave us great ideas for what to the rest of our time there. As soon as he was back home from our tour he sent us descriptions, routes etc for our next adventures and we knew we could contact him if we needed more. We can certainly recommend Jamie.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lizette O
Hi Lizette O

I really appreciate the very nice review, thanks.. it was a pleasure to meet you all during your recent visit to Hong Kong

Remember when the tour is over..... I can still guide you to other places!

if you are going to be in Hong Kong for more than a day then I am more than happy to give you a list of suggested places to visit on your own via email, essentially I will email you step by step guides with images enabling you to get there quickly and hopefully without getting lost!

Lizette, once again.. thank you

Gliwice, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tour guide ever!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were in Hong Kong during the last days of June. We booked 3days tour with Jaimie and we had such a great time. Jaimie is a professional tour guide with a lot of experience and knowledge.
He showed us a lot of beautiful places and told very interesting things about people, life and culture in Hong Kong.
When we finished visiting with Jaimie he gave us a plan of places where we can go or where we can spent our free time. He was so helpful.
We are recommended tour with him.
Thank you Jaimie to make our trip so unforgettable.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Agnieszka M
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this review, July 7, 2013
Hi Agnieszka M

Thank you so much for the lovely, lovely review, it was a pleasure to spend 3 days with the 5 of you, I learnt a lot about Polish culture and history....

It was also funny that I bumped into you at Cheung Chau a few days later!! I am so pleased you all enjoyed your trip to this fabulous city...

Thanks again