J3 Private Tours Hong Kong
Ranked #3 of 147 Tours in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: 45 years in Hong Kong - I am the most experienced and most highly rated Private Tour Guide in Hong Kong, awarded the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 6 years in a row, 2012 to 2017, I take bookings up to a year in advance with NO deposit or pre - payment required. I do take last minute bookings - subject to my availability! I'm English and I am a private tour guide - I offer premium quality private tours of Hong Kong. That's right - tours personalised to your custom specifications. Going local with Jamie who has lived in Hong Kong for 45 Years! and your Private Tour with a local Hong Kong Resident starts right here Amazing Hong Kong, the former British Colony from 1841 - 1997 My private walking tours are perfect for couples, families with kids (of any age!), cruise ship passengers, airport layover passengers, friends, solo traveller's and private groups of up to 8 people. Jamie's private tours - no ordinary experience
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife and I had not arranged any activities in HK in advance but we contacted Jamie (J3) on our first day here to see if he had any availability. Thanks to a late cancellation, we were with him on our second day on a 4 hour tour of the Island, seeing parts of HK we would not have seen on our own. The extra added value was the local insights Jamie could give us on what we were seeing and the relevance to HK's history and distinct culture. Nothing too arduous. Jamie was also very helpful in suggesting other places we could visit during the rest of our stay.

We would recommend Jamie to any visitors who need either a whistle stop tour or a longer tour to see more of HK.

1  Thank Hackney59
j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Hi Hackney 59

Thank you.

I am always very grateful for positive reviews.

Thanks!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great Tours...we used Jamie twice...one evening one morning..they wewe super! You do get what you pay foe! Would use him again in a heart beat.

j3tourshk, Owner at J3 Private Tours Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Hi Bob, Hi Dales

Thank you ever so much for the very positive review, I appreciate it very much

We covered a lot of ground on our 2 tours and I am so happy you enjoyed Hong Kong so much

Thanks again

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We had never booked a private tour before and were a bit apprehensive about it, but Jamie was great. We didn't know what we wanted to see and we only had one day, so Jamie was able to get us from place to place easily and show us the sites. He even took us to a local restaurant for lunch that he had been going to for 20 years (we highly recommend you go to this local resturant instead of the more Americanized restaurant option).

1  Thank Laura B

Hi Laura B

Thanks ever so much for the great review, much appreciated.

As you only had the day it was pretty intense but we covered a lot of ground and I am glad you enjoyed it.

Hope to see you again!

Thanks

Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I had made arrangements to spend the day with Jamie Lloyd, J3 Tours Hong Kong, when we were in town on, Saturday, 17 November. We had corresponded with him prior to our arrival in HKG regarding sites we would like to visit that day. I had been to HKG about 20 years ago on business but did not have the opportunity to “be a tourist”

Everyone raves about the tours by Jamie and we are in total agreement! We had a magnificent day!

The next day, Sunday, we would be on our own to tour and discussed our ideas with Jamie. He e-mailed to us that Saturday evening with detailed instructions, including photos, on how to reach the sites we were planning to visit on our own. The instructions were spot on. We highly recommend J3 Tours.

1  Thank B_Maurice

Hi B-Maurice

It was lovely to meet you both and thanks very much for the great review...

It is always nice to meet returning visitors to Hong Kong and yes part of what I do is to make sure you enjoy Hong Kong after our tour by providing detailed step by step instructions on how to visit and make the most of other attractions.

I appreciate the review and all the best

Thanks

Reviewed December 1, 2012

We spent a day with Jamie and the beautiful Hong Kong. All the positive reviews below are true, so I won't go over everything again. If you're in HK and want an excellent private tour, Jamie is your man.

He has exceptional HK skyline viewing spot ;-)

Would highly recommend his services!

1  Thank Hristo M

Hi Hristo M

Wow, and thanks for the super review.....

We had a great day didn't we, helped by the fact you both looked like movie stars! it was lovely meeting you and I always love the opportunity to go to my spot on the Peak for the best city view in the world!

thanks again