“Amazing walks”

$78.86*
and up
5-Hour Hiking Tour in The Green to Lion Rock in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk Hong Kong has been offering guided walking and hiking tours since 2003. We take you on a hike within Hong Kong's Country Parks - some of Hong Kong's most unpopulated and pristine areas. Or join one of our guided walking tours: Kowloon markets, Hong Kong history, WW2 traces or bird-watching tours. Take advantage of Walk Hong Kong's extensive knowledge and share in our passion for this region. All Walk Hong Kong's outings can be booked as private guided tours as well.
“Amazing walks”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Great for a small group tour walking along among hustle and busy streets. Crossing through Victoria harbor,Hongkong skyline and great shopping centers were definitely worth for visiting. Helpful guide would explain all useful information in each attraction we crossed !

Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Battlefields with Martin”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was an absolutely fantastic day out. I went with Martin Heyes and I have to say that he is a true expert on the battle of Hong Kong and really brought the whole thing to life. I would certainly recommend this tour to anyone interested in finding out more about this often forgotten part of the war.

Visited December 2012
6 Thank rob m
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not necessary”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I did a Dragon's back hike with Walk Hong Kong. Perhaps my expectations were too high, but I ended the tour feeling that I could have done this on my own and a guide isnt necessary.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank traveller12452
Oak Lawn, Illinois, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Walking the Dragon's Back”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I hiked the Dragon's Back with a small group led by Jackie. It was a lovely November day and the experience from the top of the Dragon's Back couldn't have been better. Our guide, Jackie, was great, sharing her considerable knowledge in a fun and friendly way. Besides the walk on the Dragon Back, we got to experience several Hong Kong public transportation modes, double decker bus, subway. (Buy an Octopus transit card, it make getting around a breeze and you can even use it at stores.)

I would highly recommend taking a tour with Walk Hong Kong. If we get back to Hong Kong, we would try another of their tours.

Visited November 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Walk Hong Kong - Dragons Back/ Deserted beaches”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I for sure didn't know that Hong Kong had such beautiful nature right around the corner. Jasmine took us along the route of the Dragons Back, telling us all about Hong Kong. She gave us a lot of information, had an answer to all our questions and was a nice person to have around. She also gave me information and recommendations about hiking by myself.
The hike on the Dragons Back is not to hard and offers splendid views on the city, some nice beaches and the hills around.
The deserted beaches hike is very very nice. You really walk along the lush green hills and white sandy beaches. This walk is a bit harder to finish, but so worth it.
Walk Hong Kong is not only providing you with a guide, they are also your source of information on Hong Kong and the hikes around here. Their guides are well informed and really like what they are doing.

Visited December 2012