“Fantastic way to see Hong Kong”

Hong Kong Private Tour Guide Jay
Ranked #33 of 136 Tours in Hong Kong
Ipswich, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to see Hong Kong”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was a little unsure of organizing a guide based solely online reviews, I ended up doing it 3 times in 2 different countries! I had very little time in HK, just one full day and 2 nights. I hoped that a local guide would help me to maximize my time. Jay didn't disappoint he was punctual, speaks very good English, easy to talk with and above all guided me safely around HK making sure that my time wasn't wasted. Jay provided information about the sites we visited and I felt like I got more information than can be read from any guide book. I highly recommend spending time with Jay, you will not be disappointed.
My only regret is that I didn't have longer with Jay, I hope I can put that right soon.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Johnnie C

Wodonga, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Hong Kong experience”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We booked Jay for a 4 hour tour of Hong Kong. He knows Hong Kong like the back of his hand. He explained the history of Hong Kong and the traditions of the people. He made us feel very relaxed and at ease. Jay will suggest an initial itinerary but is open to any change. At the end of the tour, he dropped us off at a fantastic Dim Sum restaurant and made sure that we knew where to catch the MTR train back to our hotel. A worthwhile experience!

Visited September 2012
3 Thank 38ChrisH38
Raleigh, North Carolina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Terrific Hong Kong Tour Guide”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We just used Jay for a one day 12 hour tour of Hong Kong. Absolutely terrific. We felt like natives as we took the ferry, the train, trams, busses, etc. And it all ended with the fabulous light show from the Promenade in Kowloon. Jay is a great guide and he is highly recommended.

Visited June 2012
6 Thank bhijay
Auckland Region, New Zealand
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Unforgettable Experience...”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Hooray for tripadvisor...!! I would book a trip with Jay in a heartbeat, I booked an 8hr guide and throughout this time found Jay to be outstanding...!! He is very professional, courteous, fun and for a solo female traveller felt at ease the moment we met...

This was my first time to Hong Kong and I highly recommend booking a day with Jay to explore the city and get off the beaten track...Jay come up with initial itinerary but was very open to change or suggestions during the day...

Promise you won't regret booking, you can have an unforgettable experience too...!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank kiwikaileigh
Los Angeles, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great city overview”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had never been to Hong Kong before and this was a great introduction to the city! I'm so glad I found Jay through the reviews on tripadvisor. He was friendly and full of great information about the city. In such a short time, I feel like I was able to gain a greater understanding about the city, its history and people. I also enjoyed being able to ask a lot of questions, something you don't always get to do in larger tour groups. Thanks again to Jay for a great day!

Visited May 2012