Tripadvisor
Hong Kong
Post
Inbox
Search

“Marriage Proposal at Tosca”
Review of Tosca di Angelo

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: Tosca di Angelo is the epitome of Italian fine dining. The aptly named restaurant enlivens the passion and enchantment of the beloved opera. Its high ceilings, stately fountains and majestic chandeliers set a Romanesque and stylish ambience. Embark on a gastronomic journey at Tosca with exceptional food and a stunning panoramic view of the Victoria Harbour. Under the culinary direction of Chef Angelo Agliano, the award-winning gourmet destination satisfies the most discerning palate with Mediterranean-inspired cuisines featuring premium seasonal ingredients sourced from Italy, executed with precision and finesse. *Tosca di Angelo will be closed from February 5 (Wednesday) to March 15, 2020 (Sunday). The restaurant will resume operations on March 16, 2020 (Monday).
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I searched several fine dining restaurant in different 5-star hotels before I made any reservation. Finally I chose Tosca because of their team professionalism in everything. Before the date of proposal, I visited the restaurant and their hostess show me which table is most suitable for marriage and make me feel less nervous before the date.
On that night, Raymond and his team served my table. He is professional in introducing every dish and also discuss the whole arrangement of proposal with me in the meantime. Finally, the marriage proposal is very smooth and successful. They are also patient to help me to take lots of photos which really make us feel impressive.
We really appreciate their arrangement at that night and will definitely to go there again to celebrate other anniversary.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,278)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

TOP TOP TOP service!!!

The moment I stepped out of the escalator, the hostress already greeted me by name, which is a REALLY good start of the dinner. (A bit upset that I did not manage to know her name)

The ambience of the restaurant is fantastic, all the staff paid extra attention to all the guest. I am fortune enough to have Andy to take care my dinner for the entire night, he is extremely professional, giving us perfect recommendations, managed to recommend the best dishes to us by just a 30 seconds chat, he is truly an asset to the entire hotel!

The Sommelier, Leo, is also very knowledgeable, he introduced us numbers of wine and the he managed to share the stories behind all different wine. He made the whole dinning experience to the next level.

Andy and Leo, thank you very much, you both are the reason that I will definitely come back next time!

2  Thank karrywong65
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best italian i have ever been. Perfect service.little bit expensive. Amazing viev thank you for everything.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice Set lunch service very good they are good with people that have allergies
Wonderful experience I will definitely go back
Wish they have more choice for the set lunch :)

1  Thank 556nazian
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Seafood is their main theme as the chef is inspired from the sea from his birthplace. Really good degustation menu, lamb and wine selections. A different take on italian cuisine with focus on seafood. Absolutely executed well and tastes fantastic