HK is rather expensive and rooms are usually very small. The Bauhinia Hotel Central offers a very nice room, big enough to host two people, with a very nice bathroom (huge shower) and all kind of comfort (iPod station, plugs, tea, laundry, coffee machine,..).
The location is right in the city centre near to a MTR stop. You can find starbucks and restaurants everywhere nearby the hotel. Moreover 10mins walking you find the restaurant street (Lan Kwai Fong) which is always interesting :)
1. No view from some rooms since there is a building in front, but it doesn't really matter since you visit the city (moreover there should be one side with a nice view).
2. No wifi connection despite some websites (e.g.: booking.com) confirm there is. However our room on third floor could get a low signal and we were able to use the internet (slow).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE BAUHINIA currently operates 4 boutique hotels and 2 serviced apartments in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou. Our THE BAUHINIA APARTMENTS - CENTARL and THE BAUHINIA APARTMENTS - SHENZHEN has been operating for a decade. With years of hospitality management experience, our first hotel THE BAUHINIA HOTEL - TSIM SHA TSUI opened in the vibrant Tsim Sha Tsui in 2010 featuring the stunning harbour view. THE BAUHINIA HOTEL - CENTRAL, with a modern boutique hotel concept, opened its doors in Central and contemporary modern designed in Guangzhou and Shenzhen in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bauhinia Hotel - Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bauhinia Hotel - Central Hong Kong