“WOOBAR was a WOWbar!!!”

Neighborhood: West Kowloon
London, United Kingdom
“WOOBAR was a WOWbar!!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

After a flight of more than 18 hrs, I needed a refresher. So I took a short train ride from the HK international airport to Kowloon MTR station towards my hotel W, Hong Kong. After shower I went down to WOOBAR for a quick drink.
A very welcoming hostess guided me into the bar. A wide range of selection of drinks at the most reasonable price turned my quick drink into a long relaxing drink that went well late into the night.
The location, decoration, service, choices and the servers …… everything exceeded my expectation…… more than happy I didn’t have to go anywhere else…. 5 days’ stay at W Hotel and 5 evenings at WOOBAR served by the friendliest hostess made me feel like I was in my neighborhood….. Thank you Mimi and the whole WOOBAR team.
WOOBAR was a WOWbar!!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“An Epic Wine & Cheese Feast”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had the pleasure last Wednesday of going for the Woo Bar Wine & Cheese buffet along with some ex-colleagues of mine.
When we first arrived our hostess Val was very attentive and the staff in general were all friendly and efficient. There was a good crowd at the venue but not too many people to make the atmosphere stifling.
Luckily we were seated at the perfect distance from the wine & cheese stations!
Immediately we sprung into action and before long were thoroughly enjoying an excellent selection of cheeses, primarily European and with a good mix of soft & hard varieties.
The wine bar was also well stocked with red, white & even rose so catered for all preferences.
We had a fantastic time, with the deal proving to be great value-for-money, so look forward to returning again soon.
Cannot recommend it highly enough!

“Exciting Event!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We were invited to a Chivas 18 event at WOOBAR, and, having never been there, were not sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was modern and comfortable, with high ceilings and really cool music set at a volume level that didn't disturb conversation with friends and new business connections. Service at the bar was efficient, and all the drinks we consumed were delicious and were reasonable pours.

Particularly, our point of contact, Anne, was exceptionally helpful. She sorted all of our needs while we were there, and we were impressed with her level of attention and product knowledge. Her attention to our needs (even down to the smallest detail) definitely aided our experience at WOOBAR.

Anne, and the glam atmosphere that WOOBAR maintains, are reasons enough to re-visit this chic and stunning place. Enjoy!

“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Woo Bar is a really chilled out place. Some of the food dishes have a contemporary style touch to them. Majority of their snack and main dishes are beautifully presented and taste even better. The drinks there are awesome. Aside from getting your regular Fav, you should definitely try out their cocktails.

I like Woo Bar because its a cozy place and fits almost every occasion. The Staff there is like no other. They are the most friendly folks you can ever come across.

If you want to have a quite drink, have a small meeting or even chill out at a bar , Woo Bar is the place to be.

Hong Kong
“W for woo? Or wait.. Long Wait”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Unimpressed with many aspects, the service more so than anything.

- A one hour wait for our high tea order to arrive.
- hot tea placed in front of our 15 mth old daughter
- the quality of the high tea set was far from our expectations
- completely inattentive staff who would turn the other way and pretend they didn't see us requesting the bill (this also took 10 minutes).

I can't imagine what the service would be like on a busy day..

2 Thank roangi