“Awsome way to meet new ppl”

Hong Kong Pub Crawl
Skip the Line: Hong Kong Pub Crawl
Ranked #1 of 65 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hong Kong Pub Crawl is Hong Kong's only nightlife tour and weekly party! Get off the boring tourist trail and discover this cities world famous nightlife! Every Thursday we hit -4- bars and at least -1- club, with free shots and drink deals at every bar, and free club entry. All this for only $100 HKD! Meet new friends and explore the best and most hidden places to party in this amazing city!
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Me and 3 friends desided to take the Pub Crawl after finding it on Trip advisor.
We did not regret that at all.
Ppl from all over got together. had a blast
Im defently gooing back next time im in Hong Kong

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had an awesome time on the pub crawl, very well organized but laid back experience. For 100 HKD you can't go wrong, you get quite a few drinks, and cheap drink deals at the bars. People from all corners of the world show up, and it is great for navigating the clubs/bars in Lan Kwai Fong

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Hi travellers,

I was in HK last year and went on a Pub Crawl solo.
This time, I went again and dragged a friend along.

I would recommend meeting the original crew at the top of IFC mall (btw8-9pm) and take pre drinks or have a few at the bar prior (Red bar).

100HKD gets you entry into 5-6 bars then club at the end
Free shots at every bar and drink specials all night

Again, I met awesome people from all over the world, all with different stories but with one mission that night = to have an awesome time!

If you're over spending 250HKD on drinks and being generally bored at the Aqua's, Ozone's and Felix bars, HK Pub Crawl is a must.

This is by far the best way to see the real nightlife in HK.

Hi Warren, Glenn & Rebecca - until next time!

1  Thank Nat K
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I went on one of these while I was passing through HK for a few days and it was easily the highlight of my stay. Very well organised, cheap drinks and a great crowd - shots or a drink on arrival at each new bar. About 80 people turned up from all around the world, including some local HK residents. Great night out to meet new people - would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Tracey Y
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I was apprensive at first but this was actually a major highlight of my trip to Hong Kong. The guide, Glen, was funny, informative and clearly enjoyed his participation in the experience which made it all the more fun. There was a massive turn out for the crawl, with about 50 people and instantly me and my boyfriend met another Scottish couple, and had a great night with hanging around with them, as well as many other people from all around the world.

Hong Kong is quite a confusing place at times, and I would never have found some of the pubs if I hadn't went on this crawl. At times it felt like we were going up to some sketchy flat, and then the door would burst open and it would be a bar where everyone was going mental!

Every stop had free shots for all, and Glen even gave me and my boyfriend a fair few free ones! They also had options for cheap cocktails, and as always in Asia, cheap beer!

Unfortunately my boyfriend ended up too drunk, so we didn't make it until the end, which was extremely disappointing, but up until then it was great.

Recommend to anyone, great way to meet friends, get drunk and explore Hong Kong nightlife. You can even buy a wee t-shirt if you are feeling generous.

Thanks to the organisers, and of course Glen! :)