“Great area of the city!!”

Hong Kong Pub Crawl
Skip the Line: Hong Kong Pub Crawl
Ranked #1 of 71 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hong Kong Pub Crawl is an award winning tour operator, offering a signature Thursday pub crawl in LKF, Central, and a Wednesday pub crawl in Happy Valley and Wan Chai (whenever the Jockey Club runs the horse races). We're famous for our crazy drink deals, with free shots and drink deals at every bar, and free club entry. All this for only $100 HKD! Meet new friends and explore the best and most hidden places to party in this amazing city!
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My Husband and I had a blast! Drinks and shots were great! The people who ran the pub crawl were tons of fun! The only drawback is we wished they went to at least 1 more "bar." The other bars were fun, but hard to talk to people that you are trying to meet. The area we went too was great. The next time we are in Hong Kong, we will for sure do the pub crawl again!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I went with a friend but quickly lost him in the crowd while we both met a lot of new people. We started the night off at the IFC mall (bring your own drinks from 7/11) and the night only got crazier from there on out. We got free shots at the 5 places we went to and always got a discount when buying anything from the bar (I got a bottle of belvedere for just over $800 HK). It was an amazing night and I'll definitely be doing it again).

1  Thank Beau-Aus
Reviewed March 14, 2013

4 pubs and a night club..free shots in each place and cheap drink what else can you really say except ...I WANT BOOZE AND ...PUB CRAAAAAWL,!!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Solo traveller passing through Hong Kong and went to last weeks crawl on a whim. Superb! Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to meet any like minded travellers. The staff are friendly as and do a great job of getting everyone involved. A must do!

1  Thank cuffnuts
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was travelling through Hong Kong alone and thought I would go on the pub crawl to meet other like-minded travellers. It was really well organized and all the guys running it were super easy going and nice people. It was a smaller group apparently (around 65), but I enjoyed it , nonetheless. The drinks were super cheap and the choice of bars was great! Everyone I met on the crawl were really great people. The number one rating on trip advisor speaks for itself!! Ill definitely go on another crawl again when I am in Hong Kong!!! Such good value for what you get!
Good times with Good friends!!! :)